What to do

Discussion in 'General' started by samrnj44, Jan 23, 2014.

1. so my friend and I are going to smoke. she has never smoked before so we wanted to do something fun after when we are high af. i was thinking movies or mall. which of these should i do? or do you have any other good suggestions? keep in mind it is freezing out and we got a foot of snow the other day

2. #2 zmasterflash, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Play board game or jenga

3. I second the jenga motion,

4. we're looking to get out of the house and go do something. any suggestions of things to do in public places?

5. Strip poker. 

or naked twister. 

Or have a wet t-shirt contest with one contestant. Her. 

"What's under the blanket" is a fun one also. 

Ooo! and you could always play, rock paper sit on my face. 

Oh you wan't public activities.. hmm okay, how about you two go play strip golf or you could always play pretend rape in the alley and see who interferes. 

6. while i would love to do every one of those things i need something normal to do that would be extra fun while high. i wanna go to the movies or the mall or somewhere where normal people go. what kind of places do you like to go to high?

7. Lol my kitchen yo! No but the mall sounds the best or an arcade

8. Go bowling. Most allys have black lights and music on weekend nights. Its pretty fun to go do stoned.

9. #9 CMGarcia55, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Go see a scary movie at the mall and then you can go browse around. My local mall has like a little amusement park inside with rock climbing and some other things. Is there something like that at your local mall?

10. I second bowling. Bitches love bowling. But seriously it makes girls inexplicablyhorny in my experience.

11. I was thinking mall. Bowling might be good too. I have to talk to her Especially cause of how strong the bud I got is. I got purple urkle and if I I go to the movies I'll pass out in the movies. Thanks guys

12. take her to your bed and hit that shit

13. [quote name="samrnj44" post="19403881" timestamp="1390659751"]I was thinking mall. Bowling might be good too. I have to talk to her Especially cause of how strong the bud I got is. I got purple urkle and if I I go to the movies I'll pass out in the movies. Thanks guys[/quote]Go to dave and busters and after take her to eat cus she'll have munchies lol and you do know if shes never smoked she probably wont get high

14. Psh. People and this "you won't get high the first time" crap.. Maybe you were to high to know you were high. 
    I don't see how smoking your first time isn't going to get you high. It doesn't make sense my friend. 
    Those that say they didn't, well..it's usually not the truth. Most that say this have forgotten anyway because it's been a long time for them. 
    People like to be popular and accepted and it's popular to say you didn't or won't get high the first time. 

15. [quote name="codswallop" post="19404064" timestamp="1390663748"]Psh. People and this "you won't get high the first time" crap.. Maybe you were to high to know you were high. I don't see how smoking your first time isn't going to get you high. It doesn't make sense my friend. Those that say they didn't, well..it's usually not the truth. Most that say this have forgotten anyway because it's been a long time for them. People like to be popular and accepted and it's popular to say you didn't or won't get high the first time. [/quote]Nah ya turd i didnt get high because i didnt inhale because when you first start smoking most people dont know to inhale to get high i started tripping balls once and that was the first time i got high dont be such a tool for once moron.

16. #17 Cawdswallup, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    If that's your reasoning then you didn't smoke weed your first time smoking weed. You just burned it. 

Can't figure out how to inhale it and he calls me the moron? 

17. [quote name="codswallop" post="19404096" timestamp="1390664261"]If that's your reasoning then you didn't smoke weed your first time smoking weed. You just burned it. Can't figure out how to inhale it and he calls me the moron? [/quote]It took me a while to grasp the whole second inhale thing.

18. #19 Cawdswallup, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    I don't expect everyone to pick up a joint and know right away how to use it. 
    failing to inhale and not getting high.. that's not the weeds fault. 

This isn't really directed at you, if somebody doesn't get high it usually means they did something wrong. It's as simple as that. 

So very important. If you can take a drink with lungs full of smoke you know you're doing it right lol