Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to do

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Master Kush 420, Apr 7, 2012.

1. okay i know you are proby thining another omg i just got caught thread blah blah but i was talking to my friend about wat deler i should pick up off and my big bro said he wuld stab me hes done it b4 ) if he caught me with drugs but i persuaded him that i didnt smoke hes 21 but he mite tell mt parents who i dont want nowing

2. i am unsure what your question is

3. I fucking love this thread.

4. Stab him first.

Flawless plan

5. LOL

He's gonna stab him if he smokes pot!

6. He's done it before

7. Bloody hell mate, that was hard to read. But I got it.. his brother is going to stab him, which he has done before, if his brother catches him with drugs. His brother might tell his parents who he doesn't want knowing.

8. yh hes done it b4 im not sure what my questoin is but do you tink i should lie low smoking in the house for a while

9. In my professional opinion, I "tink" you should stop smoking altogether.

10. i im confusing but im more blazed then b real after a giggle stick

11. Now THIS I cannot translate. :confused:

12. Obvious troll is obvious. 5/10

13. If he's actually going to stab you over Marijuana, stop talking to the guy. It's your life and you need to make your own decisions man. If he has stabbed you before, I really don't know why you still do talk to him. You're family you need to help each other, not harm one another.

14. To many blunts to the head

15. I knew a guy who's older brother had stabbed him before, in the stomach and he was from Cambridgeshire too.

16. im not a troll you fool i think he mite tell my prents so shall i esee down on the bud

17. #18 lazyy, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012
    so you're trying to decide between not getting stabbed and smoking weed?

tough call man.

18. no nothing about stabbing i just mentoined he said he mite stab me if he found me with drugs but 4get bout the stabbing

19. I <3 trolls

And how was getting stabbed the first time?