Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2FootBong, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Hi guys. I'm in Germany currently traveling around with a tour group. I picked up a lot of really dank weed, I have about 4-5g left and only 3 days. So obviously I won't be finishing it b/c I don't have a way to smoke it all in that time period. What can I do with it? I have pretty much whatever is normally in a hotel room. Maybe make tea or something? If I can't find something else to do i'm going to eat it all straight on my last night here. btw, if anyone knows good places to toke in munich, sharing would be appreciated

2. Wait, so you have no means of smoking it?

3. how are you getting home? i would look through the forum to find an edible recipe for the flight home! why eat it:confused:

4. #4 *guest, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  5. man go buy some skins and roll joints every night before you sleep.

4g would be a lot to take in one day especially eating wouldnt it?

6. go to a party and smoke everyone up

7. I have means of smoking, but little time. I can only smoke 1-2x per day at best, and that's only for 3 more days, so I just can't finish it all. And there aren't many weed parties here, Bavarians generally are ultra-conservative and have facist attitudes towards weed

8. 3 days, roughly 4.5 grams. I say turn those 3 days into an experience.

You can also do like AppleCity said, party and smoke ppl out.

9. smoke what you can then hide whatevers left in your hotel room for some lucky guest to find. Sharing is caring haha

10. Yeah seriously, if it comes down to it, don't eat it! Hide it under the bible in the hotel room haha

Someone will appreciate it :smoke:

11. Not too much weed just blaze it all up, have a ball

12. [quote name='"QuiGonJinn"']
    Yeah seriously, if it comes down to it, don't eat it! Hide it under the bible in the hotel room haha

Someone will appreciate it :smoke:[/quote]

or better yet, hollow out the bible and put it in there before you leave.