What to do with this plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrowingWithTom, Nov 29, 2017.

1. So its 11 weeks old -12... what to do with it. It was ak47 feminized and it was my first time growing so oh well .. worrth an experience.. sooo any advice what to do .. any grams left , idk? So ashamed lol[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. throw it out.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah. Only you know what you did to that poor girl. Careful on what you spray on your buds. Smoking it could be dangerous. Unless you tell us everything you gave to that plant.... And if there's bugs or mold or pesticides on it... Throw it out. I don't Know you might get a few grams but is it worth it?

4. Did it have bugs?
    Or is it SEVERLEY over watered

5. I think severely overwatered tbh.. i have been giving them 2 water bottles each 7gallon pot. For like weeks now and its a every other 2 days id feed fhem. They also had severe burn because of that too i think..... @dubs_okaygo and i have only been feeding water since 2 weeks ago...

6. @Growjournal the only thing i have feed this plant is water and bottled nutrients of GH.. i overwwatered i believed and maybe its because of a bad transplant. There was just so much bud forming already i was hoping to get a few grams . Last time i feed nytruents was about a week ago.

7. These are what my other plants look like

Attached Files:

8. Temps?
    Light?

9. You either have a bad over water or heat stress problem .
    Or both.

I'm guessing latter

Upon further inspection I see spots on your leaves
    Check for bugs