What to do with this girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by safeduck, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I dunno if I should post stuff like this on here, I mean I know it's a forum for talking about bud-related stuff but what the hell, it's been in my head bugging me for a while now.

So I know a girl from collage who is pretty god damn hot to be honest. We talk a fair amount and have been talking even more now. She seems to show signs she likes me like touching, joking, giggling, telling me her secrets, sharing her life stories, flirting, arranging parties and smoke sessions, talking about sex to me and all that other good shit. However, she has a boyfriend, but she seems to be getting kind of bored of him. She said they have started arguing a little, having less sex and she is finding him hard to talk to recently. I honestly really like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me to be honest although I aint 100%. What would you advise me to do?​

2. From what you've said here, it's obvious she wants you to be the next dude. You could probably just keep chilling with her, and at some point tell her if she wants to try dating you then they should break up and you can give it a shot.

Probably shouldn't let her cheat with you bc she might feel guilty and never talk to you again. Good luck with it though man.

3. Ummm well do you care she has a boyfriend? It's up to you she is obviously giving you signs so if you don't care about their relationship go for it.

4. She has a boyfriend, put yourself in his shoes. You should never break people up, no matter how much you think she likes you. If she's as bored of him as you say she'll break up with him eventually, at least wait until then.

5. Haha to be honest I don't like the guy and think he's kind of an asshole, but that's probably just jealousy to be honest, but still, I couldn't care less for the guy. I care if shes happy or not though and if me going in and screwing up her relationship makes her unhappy I don't wanna go there. I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer but we are gonna break up for study leave in about 8 weeks for exams and I may loose contact with her.

6. smash. deff smash

7. If you are comfortable ending a relationship because you cant control your sexual urges, than dont become upset if it happens to you.

Karma is a bitch.

8. If you just wanna hook up for the sake of sex, leave it alone. If you're genuinly interested in a relationship with this girl, and you're confident that you can be a better boyfriend than her current one and make her happy, then go for it. Tell her you like her. If she feels the same way, tell her you wanna take her out, but not behind her boyfriends back while they're still dating. And make sure she thinks about it long and hard before she breaks up with her bf.

9. get that number before that happens and you're good.

10. hate to say this but you just doing what hes not doing which means she prolly wont get out of the relationship unless you do something drastic.

id just step away from this man. yeah it sucks cuz shes hot and its fun to flirt/talk to but theres nothing positive in this for you. just go no contact and if she comes around and dumps the chump, dive in for the kill

11. #11 DoodItsSeb, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    Pardon my French but, if the bitch will cheat on him, what makes you think she won't cheat on you? All these cats think these girls like this think they're something special. You aren't any different from the next or the last dude to her. Then again, the hard headed always gotta feel it to believe it. Make your own bad decisions and feel free to make a follow up post titled "I think my girl is cheating on me."

Sent from my iPhone GC App

Edit: sorry in advance if I've offended you on the subject, just be careful with a girl who's not trustworthy to her current dude.

12. #12 legalizeme, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    I was in a situation like you, but I somewhat messed it up. Long story short, girl had a boyfriend and said the same things about him that your girl said. I waited like 3 weeks and eventually we started banging. Since time is more of an issue for you, it's somewhat tricky. I would probably advise waiting, because you don't want to have her cheat, and if you're really what she wants, she'll come to you.

Not to divert attention, but I am in another similar situation currently. Girl has a boyfriend in my class, we intern at the same company, but don't really talk about other things. I've been talking to her for a couple weeks and not that often. I'm somewhat unsure of how to get into her personal side instead of keeping it strictly business since she has a boyfriend. Also, we graduate in like 2 months so my window is closing. I'm thinking maybe just tell her I have a crush on her if I see her out somewhere. Can't really think of any other plans of attack :confused:

Update: I definitely think you should avoid the "play it cool" routine and don't do the no contact thing. Granted, I'm not in this girl's mind, but if you back off, she may just stick with what she has. On the contrary, you would probably be more attractive to her, but I think no contact is high risk high reward.

13. If this happens i doubt shell wanna date you, your now the rebound guy.

14. If a hoe is messing around on her boyfriend with you or anything of the sort, it's usually an insult to her rather than a compliment to you.