Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HEdu, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Does anyone know anything good to do with stems? I always get a couple in my bags should i start saving them? I've heard you can make tea or hash with them, would that be worth it? Sorry, lots of quetions. Can you make brownies with them? or are they completely useless, should i just smoke them? or toss them out? :confused: what to do what to do

2. Yeah look up QWISO hash making method, using isopropyl alcohol. You'll want at least about 9-10 grams of stems though. At least.

3. I like to save my stems up and let them sit in some sort of liquor(whiskey!) for a while.

Also QWISO hash is always nice to have.

4. I would say DO NOT smoke them in my experience just leads to a head aache which in the end isn't worth ruining your time.

5. you can make tea my friend. cook some butter and some water and the stems. not too hot. it should turn dark brown. it gets you a nice buzz. if you add actually buds it will fuck you up. if you at actual tea it will taste decent.

6. but Foo is right avoid smoking them.

7. If you can't afford to throw out your stems, you should get some help.

8. Yeah tell all those growers that make hash out of trim to go get help.

9. If you don't have the patience/knowledge/quantity of stems needed for hash, Green Dragon is an option that requires little-to-no effort.

10. you do this with stems:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgjGcekCofA]YouTube - Save Your Stems[/ame]

11. I was just about to post this. Either this or QWISO is the best option.

12. Melt them into a liquid and inject them.