Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to do with stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wanmower, Oct 25, 2009.

1. well, i have a few rather large stems left over from my bud and i someone told me to save them..so i did. but what do i do with them? is it possible to smoke stems?does it have thc in it?
    thanks

2. save as many as you can. then break em up and brew tea with them!
    Thats what I do. its fantastic

3. Tea sounds good :)

4. its so good.
    You need a lot of stems to get a good weed taste though.
    it got me a little buzzed but I think it was just psychological.

5. !!! there we go, someone to describe what that great high is like.
    I was pretty damn stoned, but... it was a lot more centered... not so much like a body high as I expected or have been told. But it wasn't like just kicking back on Sativa either, it was too profound..

tea's awesome! can't wait til gather more stems :D

6. Save the stems and break them apart in 1-2 inch sections. Place them in a mason jar and shake the hell out of them for 5-10 mins. You will have a shitload of keif all over the sides of the jars.

-Mark

7. Make tea or Vape those bitches.

8. Honestly, although people say that smoking stems does nothing, it does for me and my friends. It doesn't taste amazing but it definitely gets you high.

Also, you can save stems for cooking. They're great for cannabutter, just do some research on how to make cannabutter with stems.

9. Tea dosent work..i did it last night i added fat oils aka milk/butter./i used a quarter ounce of podwer stems...and nothing me and my homie made 4 cups and we chugged em and nuttin so dont waste em trying to make tea like "funkie" says.

10. I burn them by using this "high powered" ligther with a grav, it burns them up very quickly and I get a crap ton of smoke. It gets me decently high.

11. You could crush them up and add a lil to each bowl of herb you smoke..I've never had a problem doing that. or you could try vaporizing them.

12. I can't believe no one has said QWISO. Save your stems till you have quite a bit, then google the QWISO hash method and mod yourself some hash!

EDIT: Stems in just water to make "tea" will NOT work. Thc is NOT water soluable.

13. /thread

14. Heres what i do with stems.

Get a jar that looks like this:
    [​IMG]

then once its about a third-half full, put like 3 nickels in it and shake the fuck out of it. you get sooooo much keif. It dosnt get me as high as real keif, but its something nice for when your dry. By the way, it dosnt taste that good, but like i said, when your dry its something nice.

15. Make some hash.

16. I don't make the tea to get high.
    I do it because I love tea and I love the taste of weed.
    Weed tea is just yummy to me :D

17. get a shit ton of stems saved up, then in a closed container, preferably glass, mix them with vodka, wait 24 hours and you have whats called green dragon, shit gets you fucked up

18. smoke it.

harsh as fuck. but still will get you decent buzz after like 4 bowls