Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with stems

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewSmokr, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Title speaks for itself, I have a lot of stems but don't really know what to do with them. I was thinking about stem tea but I'm having a hard time thinking that will get you high, probably taste like shit too. Also seen stuff about stem hash, anyone know how to make that? Anything else to do with stems?

2. Qwiso Hash

Get 91% Isopropyl Alcohol, 2 medium strainers, coffee filter, plate, and a glass jar with lid.

Put stems in jar, fill just enough to cover stems, soak 15 seconds, shake hard 15 seconds, pour into first strainer while over the second strainer/coffee filter so the stems no longer are sitting in the liquid that is now in the bottom strainer filtering through the coffee filter onto the plate.

Let dry 24 hours, scrape up with knife, ball into hash, top off a bong hit, rip it, lay down baked as fuck.

I get .5 Qwiso Hash from 14 grams of dank stems.

3. 14 grams of stems??? Or 14 grams of bud worth of stems. 14 grams of stems would be a metric fuckton.

4. i made a batch of green dragon to test the potency of stems. and it was low as predicted. but it did do something.
    you can make a keif screen, you could go with green dragon, or you could chew on them i guess.....lol