Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with seeds n stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Beanz107, Sep 22, 2011.

1. As I keep saving them up over time what should I do with them? Can I grind em up? Kind of confused?

2. Fuck the seeds, unless you want to grow or something. But you can keep the stems and make edibles eventually.

Don't smoke either of them to, you will get a fat headache.

3. WhAt you gotta do is put them all into a metal sauce pan. Once you get a nice simmer you going to want to go to grasscity.com and i believe there is a function called "search"...

4. plant the seeds in some senile senior citizen's yard

5. You don't get headaches from stems, only seed mothafucka. You can smoke stems but it'll get you high for about.. 10 minutes

6. Speak for yourself.

7. Cannabis seeds are very nutritious. They make canaries sing better and chickens gain weight faster if they have hemp seed in their diet. Hemp seed has high quality protein and about 30% of the weight is an omega 3-rich oil (which is why it tastes so nasty if you smoke the seeds! :p )

But the best idea is to wait 'til spring and go for a nice long hike away from the city! Then retrace your route in the fall- you may get a very pleasant surprise!

Stems? Just grab yourself a bottle of the highest proof vodka you can get. Get a wide mouth jar and put the stems in the vodka. After a few days, remove the stems and replace them. Repeat until you are out of stems.

You will end up with an interesting "vodka+" for your next party! :D

Or you can evaporate the vodka for get some oil! I used to wait until it was down to a sludge and mix in some very dry cannabis for some special smoke! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

8. have YOU ever sucked dick for marijuana?!

9. Its ok to smoke very little stems on your bud. If you try and pick EVERY stem out, your a artard.

10. Personally the only time I ever smoke stems is when I'm broke.. or dry.

But having said that, they DO get you high. It just doesn't last very long.

11. #13 ddog7x, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    THE IRONY

THE IRONY, IT BURNS

WHY AM I DOING THIS

OH GOD HOW DID I GET HERE

I AM NOT GOOD WITH IRON

HOW DO I IRON FIRE

ohgodohgodohgod

12. the taste from stems is not good, unless its dank stems. even then i dont smoke stems, i just play the sims.

13. Feed some birds, they love mj seeds, bird seed companies opposed the marijuana tax law in the 1930s. Save the stems, when you get a pound make some butter, lol

14. I think I saw a thread a week or two ago about a guy who had a whole pill bottle full of stems, and he made some amazing looking hash out of it.

You could try that.

I might be mistaken though...

15. i always throw mine in with my second run when i make QWISO. ive never tried just stems though