Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with schwag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jeffy420, Jul 26, 2011.

1. So my friend is giving me a decent deal for my old bong. $50 a half ounce of schwag and a pipe. Don't really want to smoke the schwag so what are some things I can do with it? I live with my parents so nothing to obvious. Easy recipes for edibles? Hash?

I need some ideas blades.

2. Tea? Real easy.

3. First of all, "Are you cool, man...?"
    "Cool as in how..?"
    "Hahaha... Oookayyyy...."

Second of all, make some brownies with it. :)

4. Firecrackers or Roll a big joint or something.

5. Make firecrackers.

6. Cannabutter, pick a day when your parents aren't home and cook, all you need is butter, water, weed and lots of time.

7. Fuckit, smoke like 10 blunts in a row.

8. Turn it into oil, then turn anything into an incredible edible.

9. Not a bad idea, couple fat flavored blunts so you don't taste that schwag shit.

10. "I smoke two joints in the morning, I smoke two joints at night.":cool:

11. Cook with it.

12. I'd say to make cannabutter. Put it in the fridge, use it to make brownies, cookies, fettuccine alfredo. Mmmm.

13. "I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints, and then I smoke some more."

14. Schwag? Throw that shit away. Haha jk...use a simple hash technique, plenty on this site.

15. Sell it. Buy good shit. Enjoy.

16. Try to trade the half oz for 2 grams of dank. :)

17. send that shit to me,i will deal with it.

18. Hash oils :X