Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to do with schwag weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jonoeatyoualive, Jul 25, 2010.

1. afternoon blades..
    i was really in the mood to smoke a big fat blunt to the face last night which i dont get the urge to do very often any more. i didnt want to waste a lot of my dank so i got a hold of some brick schwag to make a "broccoli and beef" blunt, you know mixing dank with low grade stuff to make it fatter.
    anyway long story short i smoked my blunt and the urge is past, but now i have like 5 grams of some brick shit that i really dont know what to do with. :confused: i dont want to smoke it cuz it will take like three bowls to get me a good buzz. only reason i bought so much was to help a friend out so he could get a deal on a half o of the stuff.
    is it worth it to try edibles or maybe qwiso with this stuff or will the end product be crappy since im starting off with crap?? lol
    thanks peeps.

2. QWISO would be fine, and making cannabutter would be fine. Really up to you.

3. See if it is smokable first then decide what to do with it.

4. Or just make a nice big batcher of cannabutter (i'm sure there are tonnes of easily accessible guides online) and then just spread it on your toast for a few days or just bake it all into a cake or something.
    Or make some hash out of it...

5. thanks for that link i actually had been lurking the shit out of that thread because i planned on making it one day, this may be the perfect opportunity lol
    i have never had edibles though so it might have to wait til next weekend if i decide to do that...

i smoked a bowl of it at the time of purchase and one bowl didnt do anything for me really, not to mention it was harsh.
    so you guys think budder would be a good option? i was considering it but then i got to wondering how much i would have to scale down the recipe since im using low quality and only about 5 gs. i would end up with a couple tablespoons of budder lmao.

hmmm maybe my best option is SMOKE MORE BLUNTS. :smoking:

6. Make some cannabutter. I always use schwag for cannabutter and it comes out fine.

7. Smoke more blunts/j's FTW :hello:

8. I am just saying that because the new stuff i had with seeds (not a lot though) turned out potent, although it was a bit harsh/dry.

9. i decided this is what im gonna do lol back to square one but w/e it will do the trick! :cool:

i hear ya man im not being a pot snob or bashing anyone that smokes brick shit i just would prefer not to smoke from this batch in particular because i would need 2-3 bowls to get me baked and thats just too much harshness for me in one sesh lol. i mean holy crap this is the ugliest weed i have ever seen its fuckin paper thin and hard like rocks my grinder cries when i put this poo poo in it hahaha. :smoking:
    but mixing with my dank does make it much better so im thinkin today is gonna be a broccoli and beef kinda day haha
    thanks everyone for the suggestions

10. Haha broccoli and beef. Better than broccoli and tobacco right?

11. i dont like beef and brocli blunts because sometimes they burn uneven but also it just reminds me of munchies which i spend all my weed money on . but i would try firecrackers or take a t break then smoke it