Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with pot of seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bloodshot420, Mar 15, 2013.

1. I've got this pot full of seeds and some stems. What can I do with it? Can I make some hash?

Attached Files:

2. Grow them! Grow like 12 plants, You'd get a few pounds and with the sticks try smoking them or make tea or something, just have some fun and try some things!

3. Stems yes seeds no, but youll need a hela lot of stems. Just buy some 2% milk and simmer your stems for like 20-30 mins then use the milk in your mourning tea or coffee

4. I think you need to go down to the Marijuana Cultivation thread. You're guaranteed to have a field day. :)

5. grow with the seeds and make hash or edibles out of the stems.

6. Make qwiso hash with the stems or shaken for the kief. The seeds have no value. The only thing you can do is plant them. Do not throwem away! If you want to toss them toss them in different spots in the woods. You gotta give those babies a chance!

7. You can either use the seed to grow some plants or toss them. Nothing much to do with them. Stems you can make edibles with them.

8. looks disgusting, even the stems look ridiculously brown.

grow the damn seeds and stop picking up that garbage. most of the seeds in that jar looked underdeveloped though.

9. back in high school, me and a friend saved up our middie seeds and i made a hacky sack

10. Take the seeds to the local park and spread your seed, so to speak :cool:

11. I would just chuck some seeds in your back yard or something, couldn't hurt if they grow ;)

12. Plant em!

13. best answer.

quit buyin cartel weed

14. ^this

and quit smoking schwag