what to do with plant

Discussion in 'General' started by Red's Dreads, Mar 18, 2006.

1. hey everybody :wave: so im stuck in the mudd and wonder what ya'all would do here...

so i only have room to flower one plant at a time, and i was going to keep another in veg as a mom for future clones. shes been in veg since feb 5th, and i'm not real impressed with her anyway and i wouldn't mind not using my two 55wCFLs to save a lil power.

shes about a foot tall, and really bushy, SUPER tight nodes. can i make cannabutter out of her? i'm positive shes a female, btw. and if so, would it be worth it, or would it be like not potent at all? ive always wondered whats the deal about if you can turn any vegging MJ plant into butter... wheres the THC in veg?? do you need to dry before you make butter? (wouldn't think so... *shrug*) anyway, that was a rant, thanks for the suggestions guys :smoke: heres a quick pic i snapped, shes just pulling outta a two day flush...

queen 63.JPG

2. ya u can make bubble out of her but if i were u id veg ur best 1 longer nad put ur worste 1 into flower for as long as u can veg the other one b4 it is to big for ur flower room and/ or veg room... then make bubble hash u gotta remember maturity is very important