Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with my wax crumbs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MidwestBlazer, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Hey guys, so recently I got a quad of some Lebanese blonde wax that is super dank. My only problem is that I break off big pieces from the chunks and use those to dab, and a bunch of other crumbs break off. Is there anyway I can make these crumbs into a bigger chunk again? Or is there anything else to use it for? All the wax crumbs make it hard to get big dabs. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Try pressing it together. The heat from your fingers might reconnect it. But if the stuff isn't stable it will stick to your fingers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Have you heard of a lighter ? You can melt it and stick it together. Almost like magic. Only need to light it for maybe a second.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If it's oil. Get some wax paper and just fold the oil onto itself over and over. I am pretty sure you're talking about shatter because oil wouldn't make those little crystals like shatter. Hahah yea stay up though.

5. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I'm not sure about how to get that together though. Lol

7. Roll it in a joint or top a bowl wit'it.