Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What To Do With My Vaped Bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by legoboy08, Oct 21, 2009.

1. What can I do with vaped bud? I heard you can make QWISO hash with it. I heard you can make fire crackers. so what would you suggest? (other than throw it away)
    :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. save up about an ounce then make some brownies. That's what I do with mine.

3. why would you want vaped bud? theres no THC and you PROBABLY wont get high...smoking thc-less weed is just gonna make your head hurt

4. First page please!

5. i smoke the shit outta that... if anything its a head buzz on top o that vapo buzz... know what imma sayin

6. You get high but its just a shitty shitty high if you smoke it. I of course smoked it so I could not tell you if it was any good putting it in brownies or anything.

7. Save up at least an oz or more and make qwiso hash.. throw stems and shake if you have any in there too.. youll get a decent yield