Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Feb 1, 2012.

1. #1 5cooby Doo, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    *all options include putting it on top of bud. :)
    a - Smoke it in a joint.
    b - Smoke it in a blunt.
    c - Hit it in a really good straight bong.

:smoking::bongin:

edit: You can only choose ONE! :devious::smoking:

2. a,b, and c :smoking:

3. smooooooooooooooooooooooke itttttttttttttttttt

4. Bong no doubt

5. C. Final answer.

Alternate: D) Vape

6. Gravity bong. Guarantee it will get u the most ripped.

7. Use it to create some hash.

8. C without a doubt lol

9. Bong. 20% grinded dank on bottom and then 80% kief on top in my bowl :smoking:

10. A, B? Let's C.

11. mflb + kief is my favorite, but topping a bowl is good too :D

12. Use it to top bowls. You don't want to smoke it all at once. It is to precious.

13. hey i have plenty of kief and is alright to use? will it clog the screen? will it work better if i compress it? thanks

14. i had no problem with clogging of the screen, the kief does get kind of dried and chalky near the screen, but lots of shaking and use of the included brush when you are done should eliminate that. i only filled the trench about a 1/3 full, the hits were harsh but very good ;)

i wouldn't compress it, because surface area is your friend when you are vaping and the easier the trichromes can get to all the heat, the better

15. keif? throw that stuff away its no good.

lmfao just kidding. deffanitley snap it over some weed in my bong. i layer a little bit of weed, the keif, then some more weed and :bongin:

16. What do you do with keif?
    You hit that shit son.

17. fuck all these n00bs saying to smoke it. put it in a line and fucking snort that shit

18. I like to sprinkle kief on top of my bowl when I'm using my bong, if i remember that its sitting in the bottom of my grinder. But pure kief bowls are nice as-well if you have enough.

19. I roll it up or cover bowls with it