what to do with a ton of shake

Discussion in 'General' started by jasonjasonjason, Feb 11, 2008.

1. ok so i have over a qp of shake saved up, probably 5 or 6 ounces and its from dank, not many stems, just tiny bits of bud and leaf-lets. Maybe an ounce of this shake has been put through my kiefer and then thrown back in the mix.

Im looking for something to do with all this, I dont know if I should make hash or edibles or what. What can I do with my shake that will give me a potent ass product that I can share with lots of my friends?

2. brownies could feed a whole grip of friends man, and with a QP of shake you can make a grip of brownies

3. Holy balls dude, a QP of just shake? If I were you I would roll up a bunch of blunts, that is the best way to 'share' with friends, because everyone loves smokin on a fat ass blunt. But if you really want to make something edible then you should make brownies, they usually turn out good for me.

4. Kief it all and make hash, and then make brownie with what is left.

5. make hash. I just made some today. You'll get a pretty big yield too.

i laugh at you who throw away stems! ahahaha

6. Make some BHO.

7. I personally would go with making some hash.

8. bubble hash or some butter to make some food

9. Do it all!

Roll some blunts and joints.
    Make some brownies.
    Make some hash!

10. Qtr ounce blunts.

11. I dunno bout that. Most of the time when I smoke blunts of regs or shake it just gets me high for about 15 minutes and then leaves me with a mad headache for hours. Its like drinking an expensive bottle of wine and not waking up with a hangover and drinking a cheap bottle of wine and waking up with a hangover. Same thing.
    So im my opinion...

Bubble Hash FTW!

12. Thats a damn save up alright. You can do anything and everything.

13. Dudes,

Make honey oil. Good shit Maynard.

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

Bud

14. mail it to me :D:smoking:

15. Id say expirement with a bunch of different foods, just make a shit load of butter!

16. shmoke it! you wont have to buy buds in a while.

17. sounds like my plan

18. make some hash..

and keep some of the shake too..that way you have something to put the hash on in the bowl