Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to do with a qp of shake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrappGrl, Jan 6, 2009.

1. outta an elbow, redick.

2. umm... make hash dude?

3. #3 SilkkNLPc, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009
    smoke it? make hash... sell it? ........... Personally, I would save it as some "rainy day" weed...for when you are totally out and broke or cant find any! I always keep about 1/2oz in my rainy day stash, its usually not the best shit, but it is something to smoke when you dont have anything else to set your mind right:smoking:

Any discussions of dealing is against the rules - KSR

4. #5 Cali Grass, Jan 6, 2009
    theres two things you could do

Sell it to some dumb kids who don't know what a nug is

or make a shit ton of hash

Any discussions of dealing is against the rules - KSR

5. one word. BUTTER! if it's shake, then you won't have to grind it up so it's that much easier. use four sticks of butter, so when you're done and have the final product you can split it up and pretty easily determine how much is how much. then take two sticks and make some cookies for you and your friends and freeze the other half for later.

6. hash sounds good. or brownies.

7. Save 1/2 ounce for smoking when your out of good weed, use the rest to either make hash, butter, or edibles.

8. start rollin some joints man and make some edibles =]

9. #10 TrappGrl, Jan 6, 2009
    haha its reg if i had a qp of driz mmm baby haha! SWIM (ahaha) has to sell it

Very funny, Somebody who isnt you hahaha isnt a way around the rules. I know you know not to mention dealing by this and by the two other posts i edited earlier. So once again, Any discussion of dealing is against the rules - KSR.

10. .... Do you mean that you ended up with a QP of shake off of 1 pound? I personally would not be happy with only getting 75% of the bud I paid for.

11. I frequently iso wash the shake stems and leaves from the stuff that i pick up

i must say that i am a fan

iso hash can be super potent

if you were to take your shake and wash it for about thirty seconds in 90% iso and quickly drain it your hash quality wouldnt be greatly compromised

the longer you wash the more plant matter is mixed in with your thc, iso, and water

the iso and water evaporate

but the plant matter, and thc remain

there is your hash, from shake

just think about it and have at it, hoss

whatever you do would be better than smoking the stuff (at least thats how i think of it.)

have fun, man!

12. helll yah that's what im saying. i I finally got the guy to take hella money off the price, but still, fuck.

13. Smoke it? Shake doesn't mean its awful weed.... It might be even more potent (rumors) as it's alot of trichromes falling off... Not sure if thats true though

14. i have no clue what the fuck your saying.

15. Start rolling joints to fill up empty pack of cigarettes/cigarette case. Then you got personal joints whenever you need to travel or smoke quick.

16. Shake is just weed, only it's already broken up and will dry out a little faster. I prefer getting my weed in nug form, but shake isn't necessarily a bad thing. If I were you I'd smoke the shake first, however you would if it was nuggets.

17. well, if you get an elbow put a quarter oz. of chief in each oz. and break it up as you go.

18. this is something that i've always wanted to do: take a box of cigars and replace it with a box full of blunts. chu know whaddi meean?