What to do with a Hermie??????????????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rasta Mon, May 11, 2009.

1. i have a hermie that is 4 weeks into flowering
    there is a lot of definite thc
    my question is
    i could either put it outside and just have it finish flowering outdoors
    or i could cut it right now
    if i cut it now would there be anyway to use the plant
    make cannabutter with it? smoke some of the buds (is 4 weeks too early)
    thanks for any help

2. IMO i would jus chop it but i have more, if thats your only one or its ur best plant and u can pay lots of attention to it jus cut off all the male flowers before they open and it wont get pollinated.. but ur gonna have to keep a good eye on it.. howd it turn hermie anyways? another light source hit it or light leak?also not sure about the butter but id make some hash or oil out of it myself, ur preferance.

3. If you have females, get rid of it.

4. way to state the obvious:eek:but i think he wanted to know if he should move it out side and continue to flower...if he has females and wanted to fart around clipping male flowers off then thats up to him but he'd have one more female..and if its outside theres no worry about pollinating his ladies...unless he doesnt shower..which im not sure but most people do.:D

5. #5 Fruitloops, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    Chances are all your female plants are already pollenated. I'd suggest just leaving it, depending on the size of your crop. Good thing is all the seeds you get will be female. Bad thing is you'll have to be extra careful because between 1/4 and 1/2 of them will probobly go hermie too.