Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What To Do With 7G Of Abv?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tpelling, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Hiya!

I come to you, the cannabis chefs of the internet. What is the best way to utilise 7g of ABV for some edibles. 

I heard that since ABV has already been vaped you will need more to get 'stoned'. I'm a big guy 300lbs 6ft 4" I assume it wouldnt be wise to consume all 7g at once. 

Please don't even say swallowing it straight, I did that once and threw up :(

So is it best to make it into butter? Or what?

I made cannabutter before, but because of the amount I had to use it ended up making like 20 cakes. I never knew how they make 1g cakes. 

-Peace

2. I'd like some good ideas, too. The best I've come up with so far is making a chai tea, by putting ABV in a teabag and seeping it in hot milk for awhile. Definitely didn't taste good, but wasn't bad either and definitely knocked my socks off.

Props to ya for thinking of something clever, but that does sound revolting.

I'm also interested in Tinctures. Is 7g enough to make a decent glycerin tincture? 

Also, I know my smoke and vape highs last like 1-2 hours, and my edibles about 5-6 hours. 

How long does a sublingual last?

4. Haha, guess I should mention that when the milk was done I mixed it in with a cup of tea to help dilute the flavor a bit. The straight up milk would be terrible. This gets me to thinking that a guy could try making chocolate milk or hot chocolate with the green milk. That might not be too bad.

I did alot of research on tinctures and came to the conclusion that concentrated ABV would not be a good thing at all.

5. #5 tpelling, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013

Right so 7.2g of ABV exactly to make some strong as fuck edibles. I want to be sinking so far into my couch I'll end up in China.

6. do a couple 1 serving edibles

Having made an abv tincture I say you are wrong.  ABV tinctures are great for pain and sleep.  If you want to have couch lock an ABV tincture is for you.  Follow Jojo's recipe on Psychadelic Sam's tincture thread. You will not be sorry.

8. I don't know how many grams this worked out to be. I sure got fucked up though.

I took 3 tablespoons of AVB and ground it in my coffee grinder. Then I took 1/2 cup of peanut butter and added 1 Teaspoon olive oil and mixed in some lecithin and a little sugar with the 3T of AVB and mixed it with the peanut butter. I mixed it very well.

Then I poured it into a muffin pan and baked it for 20 min at 220. The I ate half while it was warm and gooey. It tasted pretty good actually.

A little bit later, I was so stoned, I could hardly see straight and had  hard time walking. I had not intended to get that fucked up . I'll know better next time .  This was an experiment. I was completely wasted. I was way more stoned than I have been from smoking or vaping.

I have lots of avb. I will be making this frequently. After being totally stoned for many hours all evening, then I slept like a baby.

Man, this sounds so good. Apart from one thing. I fking hate nuts :/ 

10. You could probably use nutella. It has to be something with a lot of fat in it. I used creamy peanut butter plus added oil to it.

11. I use all of my ABV to make golden dragon. It can be mixed into anything or just taken straight.

12. You could get 2 decent doses of edibles with 7g ABV if you do it right.

Try firecrackers with nutella.

13. make QWISO out of it, mix it with some warm coconut oil/butter/any other high fat oil, and then put it inside capsules or make edibles. This way you avoid the nasty taste of the ABV bud. 

14. #15 TheGreenBud, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    Put it in some chocolate pudding. It slides down easier and you can hardly taste it if at all.

TheGreenBud

15. This is a great idea! How much do you put in there. I got way to messed up the last time I put it in peanut butter. I used 3 tablespoons in 1/2 cup of peanut butter, but I didn't eat it all ( thank god)

16. Wife and family are going out of town tonight, so I'm ready to enjoy some peace and quiet and melt into my couch.

You think 1 tablespoon of ABV might do it?

From experience, I know it's all too easy to go comatose with drool coming out the corner of your mouth. The edibles demand respect!!

17. Dumb novice question guys.. What is ABV?

18. Never mind .. Googled it

19. I don't know how much to eat. The time I made it with 3 tablespoons, I got way too fucked up. Last time I made it with 1 Tablespoon and i hardly felt it. I am sure how much food you have already eaten must play a part in how it's going to affect you.