what to do with 2 oz of leftover keif and trim....

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefMOJOrisin, Jul 14, 2007.

1. I have about 2 oz of leftover trim from my last grow... all of which are crystally ass leaves. i kept the big, trich-less fan leaves out.

in addition i have 24g of keif.... lots of small leaf fragments and stems from purchased bud and the dust created from my grinder over a year and a half.

i want to do something with all this so all that wonderful THC doesnt go to waste...

does anyone have any suggestions?? keep in mind my ever so important criterion.......... whatever i make.... hash, hash oil, budder, brownies... has to be the most potent thing i can make with my trim. i want NO THC to go to waste.

and, it has to be relativelt cheap. i'm not saying i wont pay for supplies or items necessary, but hopefully under 40$. the whole reason i'm making something out of the keif is so i dont have to pay for nug. and the main reason it has to be as potent as possible (beside the obvious) is because i have been smoking stupid good haze for a fe months now. i've always smoke like 4-7 times a day, but since i been smoking such good nug my tolerance has skyrocketed. so i need whatever i make to be potent enough to 1: get me high. and 2: get my really high without having to smoke/consume multiple doses.

any ideas??? i plan to make whatever tonight or tomorow morning. mt birthday is monday so i want to have it for monday night.

-cmr-

2. oh and just so u know.... hash oil using the butane method is out..... i hate doing it that way cuz it sux, its dangerous and its damn near impossible to not lose some. and its fuckin impossible to deal with... dumb sticky.

unless its the most potnet method

3. Well as far as potency goes I can say that the most potent bath of brownies I have ever had I made from a buddy of mines trim, I made Cannabutter out of it for the brownies and got 2 batchs out of it, 4 would have been better now that i look back on it though.

I was able to get ripped out of my mind off half a brownie, I ate 2 my first run thinking they would be kinda weak since it was trim, boy was I wrong, 2 of them was way to much I couldn't handle it and ended up getting very dizzy and puking for hours:(

Thats my 2 cents, Baking always seems a sure fired method for getting fucked up :D

As for the Keif, just thought but maybe keep like 14g of it for Fire crackers, 1g on a cracker would get you ripped I would imagine, not sure how sensitive Keif is to heat though.

Good luck man, enjoy :smoke:

4. heres exactly what i would do-

use a metal screen of about 150 microns or a kif box to sift all the bullshit out of your kif so that it is as pure as you can get it with no plant matter. then take all the plant matter, leaves, stems, shake and such and make iso hash using 99% iso alc. only let the material soak in the iso for about 30-40 seconds. you will get less hash but it will be very pure. then i would take half of the pure kif and put it between parchment paper (NOT wax paper) and wrap that in damp paper and press it with a iron on low heat till it melts and you have pure pressed trich hash. very potent stuff. use the remaining kif to sprinkle a generous amount ontop of bowls of dank or add it to your joints/blunts. happy toking.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANG!!!

5. Butane extraction is the best thing you can do, and while it is time consuming, it is worth it

6. no way in hell could you get me to bho all the kif. the leaf, yes but it would be blasphemy to do that to all that kify goodness

7. What exactly is that?

8. id deff make some brownies, and 24gs of keif? you bastard!!!:(

9. All bow to the keif.

10. I wanna see pics of this 24gs of kief!

11. Excellent thread over at TC explains it all: Using Butane for Oil Extraction

I liked Johnny's recommendations, since you have so much do a little bit of everything and get a variety of stuff to enjoy. Definitely make a least one batch of potent ass brownies though :D :yummy:

12. Word appreciate it man...:smoke:

13. brownies are soundin pretty good right now.... the vibes are coming to my hometown soon so i wanna share my goods with some festie buddies of mine too.

also, putting the keif between the paper and ironing sounds good too. 2 questions though..... 1:doesnt THC degrade in heat??
    .............2: where can one aquire this "parchment" paper? as smart as i like to pretend to be i have never heard of it.

as for the keif..... i'll take a pic with my cell phone but its hard to focus on the crystals (i already tried). if i can find my jewler's 30x loupe i'll have sexy pic for u guys shortly.......

the keif is from 10+ different strains. mucho kief from all the bud i grew/smoked over the last year and a half. the only thing i wish is that i didnt smoke some of it over that time span. i would have more:smoke:......... i love playing with it.... squeezin it to make fingerprint keif nuggets

14. i decided the other day to make some sort of baked good. and since everyone always hears of hash brownies.... i made chocolate chip ganj cookies

i wasnt sure of the correct dosage so i only ate one at first.... anyone whos eaten ganj baked goods knows it takes longer than most people are willing to wait to feel the effects. so i smoked a bowl of haze to the face about a half hour in so my experiment became invalid.

but this morn i ate 2 on a clean head and about an hour and 15 minutes later the high came flying in. by 2 hours i was stupid. the high was overwhelmingly dominated by the body high... however it made me laughier than i've been in a long time.... almost shroom laughy. its been 3 hours since lift off and i'm still silly.... however, i am feeling more burnt than usually as the effects are wearing down. compared to the burntness i feel after a normal heady session, this is like 3x more.

i love waking and bakin with the stuff i was bakin