what to do with 10 gs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sweet Leaf`, Sep 15, 2009.

1. ^^???? ahy would a dealership gvie some 10k just for looking at a c ar?

and i also thought u were talkin about 10gs of weed was waitin till u said something about the 10 grams in the story. and for u people that say buy another tacoma i think u must have the car for some time before u can give it away.

2. ^^^ goodpoint.

lol, i feel dumb.

3. No i dont get to keep the truck they impound them. Also i could keep buying more and more tacomas within the affected years but toyota has a policy now that if you buy one of these trucks after march of 2008, which is when the recall began, then they will only give you back what the tax receipt says you payed for it.

4. Well yesterday it finally happened. I got the call from toyota and took my truck in and picked up my check for 10,657.50. I'm really enjoying the money and still cant believe this happened.

5. hah, thats great man enjoy it! do you know what your going to spend it on?

6. lol me 2...i was gonna come n and be like uh...smoke them?

but thats tite OP, congrats i would buy like 2 zips of fire...a volcano....a bong....half of whats left in the bank..other half spend on u!

7. Wow..no one here likes to make money lol.

I'd invest in 3 gs worth of dank and flip it. Then put the rest of the money in the bank

8. Damn man your lucky as hell...I would go out and buy a decent whip, roll up to a club with some friends, get shit faced and pick up girls by throwing money around just cuz you got it like that :cool:

9. Or even better...STRIP CLUB!

10. If you really wanna spend that then its fine but you probably have a lot of debts to pay so pay that shit off first. Then buy one motherfucking big baggy of the dankiest stuff in town and smoke that all to yo self.. dankyyyyyy

11. Don't forget to buy a RooR and a Volcano.

12. i would buy a used car for about 7k, then 1.5k into weed/weed paraphanelia and the other 1.5k to save

13. Did anyone else immediatly check Craigslist around them for rusty 95-00 Tacoma's after this?

lol, I know I did, but the only one I found was in perfect shape, shit :(.

14. damnit! i got a 92 toyota :( congrats for the good find

15. Buy a car with a salvage title and fix it up, reinstate the title.

Buy a fat sack of some killer chronic.

Buy a sick ass bong.

16. I am extremely jealous of you lol. Go ahead throw some money to some new glass and some bud, amen.

17. i'd buy a few O's of personal
    maybe you could start a grow ?

clothes
    a couple personal O's
    car
    and of course by mom something and save the rest

18. save 95% of it.

...and then buy weed and a nice ass bong.

19. My honest opinion would be too save at least half of it. That way, if you spend 5g's, you'll know that you can do it all again.

20. Call me boring, but I'd put it into my savings, and save it for when I REALLY need it!