What to do while high?

Discussion in 'General' started by GeneralPhaze, Apr 25, 2012.

1. I've been smoking alone every night for the past 6 months (I get goods free all the time, I've never ran dry). Every night, I do the same thing, basically. Game on my xbox or pc, talk to people, go on tumblr and look at cool bowls and bongs and shit. Nothing really new. I live with my parents so there's not that many options for shit to do at midnight through 4am. They know I smoke and they're cool with it, but regardless I'm paranoid when high around them.

So, I'm asking you, GC. What's something new that I can do besides anything technology related in the middle of the night?

2. Walk around the neighborhood its awesome.
    If you have a dog walk it.
    Read a book.
    Or just sit outside and think.

3. Go for a cruise through town on a bicycle.

4. Sit in an office chair, and just spin around. It is mind blowing, also make sure you have some music playing while you do it.

5. Learn the star constellations

6. Read, Write, play music, draw, work out, go for a walk, lie on the grass...

7. [quote name='"GeneralPhaze"']I've been smoking alone every night for the past 6 months (I get goods free all the time, I've never ran dry). Every night, I do the same thing, basically. Game on my xbox or pc, talk to people, go on tumblr and look at cool bowls and bongs and shit. Nothing really new. I live with my parents so there's not that many options for shit to do at midnight through 4am. They know I smoke and they're cool with it, but regardless I'm paranoid when high around them.

So, I'm asking you, GC. What's something new that I can do besides anything technology related in the middle of the night?[/quote]

Beat your meat....

8. [quote name='"fox mccloud"']Learn the star constellations[/quote]

Or even just look at the stars. I love tripping on space when im blazed. Think how far away those stars all are from us... You almost cant even comprehend it. Yea space is the shit especially while high :)

9. learn an instrument.
    read a book.
    learn something new

10. Play free games online! Addicting Games

I also second the looking at the stars, I am currently in an astronomy class and I love it. It's so much fun to observe the sky, especially since I got a 2.5" Cassegrain telescope last Christmas :D

11. read the dictionary or play with the calculator

12. Smoke more :smoke:

13. Nice first post ;) Welcome to the city! :D

14. haha thanks man

15. First smoke more. Get as high as humanly possible. Listen to music really loud. Have sex. Eat. Watch cops and feel bad for the guys they're busting. Take a bubble bath. Create something artistic. Anything is amazing if you're high enough. :)

16. I prefer keeping a buzz/ constant mid-blaze then getting all fucked and stoned. I'm not scared to get to that level, I just will become useless and lay there. :D

But there are endless things to do. Take up computer programming!

17. duh smoke more and or go on a walk? i havent gone on a walk in a long long time ya know im goin to roll a few joints and go for a walk tonight thanx man helped me make up my mind on what to do good luck on findin somthin

18. that is super duper fun

19. [quote name='"steezyDAT"']read the dictionary or play with the calculator[/quote]

Hahah i take back what i said these soumd way better

20. My favorite thing to do while smokin late at night in Southern California was go for a walk or a bike ride. Out there the weather is always beautiful though. If you can't leave the house I'd say try and find an artform like writing or drawing. You'd be surprised what you come with while stoned.:D