What to do when you have TOO much bud?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Backtobasics95, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Sooooo I have like 600g from a bit of outdoor growing. It was only 2 plants, but the California indica one was crazy! Got like 500g from that one alone.
    So I'm pretty paranoid. Can I bury some of it? I only smoke a little bit each day so this shit will last me years. No interest in selling. Could make edibles but it stinks the house out and if the neighbours call the cops, I'm fucked.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Raw has a 2' cone.... burn down buddy

• Like Like x 8
  3. If you cure and store correctly in mason Jars it will be ok. It's cooler and dark underground.

• Like Like x 1
  4. smoke more..

keep it in a jar until you finish it..

:confused_2:

• Like Like x 6
  5. I'll hold it for you.

• Like Like x 8
  6. make some hash out of the excess buds

• Like Like x 2
  7. Be cool too be your neighbour lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trash it. It's just buds.

9. Store it in vacuum sealed bags in the freezer. It will last for years. When u open a bag a year later it will smell like the day you stored it.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Make a tincture. I use 2oz of weed per liter of everclear....you could use more for an even stronger batch. It stores for a long time and dosing is easy.

You could also look at making bubble hash if you buy some bubble bags.

I'd store the rest with 62 percent humidity Boveda packs in one quart Mason jars

What a great problem to have!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Shit I'll come take some off your hands , but I'm with Deep21 on this one. Vacuum seal and save man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. i would turn it into bubble or bho or something

13. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, bud-kabobs, bud creole, bud gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple bud, lemon bud, coconut bud, pepper bud, bud soup, bud stew, bud salad, bud and potatoes, bud burger, bud sandwich, That- that's about it.

• Like Like x 11
  14. Lmaooooooo if this is your only problem then you have no problems, I personally would smoke and make a profit. I would just bury it and draw me a map to it lol... You will be fine..

15. That's some funny shit right there.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lmao on this one!!! We all should have such problems

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  17. I have grown cali indica in the past too. Incredible yeild for an indica. Anyway, you can give some of it away if you like. I yelded a pound one year and that was too much for just 1 person so i gave some of it away to friends. If you decide to keep it, after about 6 months, it dries up into shwag. and gets shwaggier and shwaggier by the month.