Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What To Do When You Have No Weed Or Money?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 1051863, May 4, 2018.

1. New member here-
    So I’ve been smoking daily for little over a year, almost constantly medicating through the day. I recently lost my job and came upon hard times and I’ve finally ran out of money... So today is my first day not smoking(not by choice) and my question is- when you’re having a dry day, what do you do to keep your mind off of weed? Even during my daily activities I find myself thinking “Man I wish I had a blunt.” Any helpful advice is very appreciated.
    Thank you.

2. Masturbation. Lots and lots of Masturbation.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. And when that quits working... Switch hands

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Ever consider growing your own?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’ve thought about it, I’m not very patient though- haha.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I smoke any and all resin I have lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sex and liquor

• Like Like x 2
  8. You should dry vape when you get Abit of cash again. I smoke less and get even more high.

then when you run out gather up the Vaped bud and crush it and smoke it again, then you can make firecrackers with a few grams of it and it usually blows my mind.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Learn how to deal with yourself when you're bored. Stop looking for external entertainment.

10. Yeah, I’m passed that point lol. That’s what has gotten me through the past week or so.

11. Thank you, I’ve been looking into getting a vape- I probably will be more inclined to get one now knowing how sucky life is without weed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. No sweat in the mean time just take a t break and perhaps go to party's or get togethers and hope you'll get a joint passed to you lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Stare at a computer or read a book. Life is limited these days.

14. Find another job..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Work on your Resume/Cover letter, exercise. Try to do things that are productive that you will feel good about.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah. Get a job bro. Clean the house. Go for a run. Get laid!! There’s plenty to do. Weed isn’t that important really.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Exactly, Weed should enhance all of the other good shit in your life..!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. you stole my answer! :)

19. I was gonna say sex, with a women, but if you have no job,money or weed you sure don’t have a girlfriend either.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Lmfao!!

• Like Like x 3