Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do when you cant blaze?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SalSilva, Jul 9, 2012.

1. What are some fun things to do when you cant smoke the amazing plant. Like some hobbies, activities, etc. (other than drinking and unmentionables).
    -thanks guys

2. I have my own boxing bag (Not sure if its right word for it) so I train on it. Also go out for a jog. Or invite some friend to my flat to play some games for two or more players on my xbox, or invite some girls then start on xbox dance central and watch these beauties.

3. suck dick for weed money

4. Honestly, I'm sitting here trying to think of something else to do. I have a little bud, and I'm just waiting for sundown.

TV usually helps.

5. Learn an instrument, write a song, or write a story

6. watch movies, play vidya games, make Italian foods, work, poop, i like fruit snacks.

7. work to get more money to buy more weed.

8. run or watch tv

9. use other drugs.

10. I play guitar

11. dammit, all these replies have done is made me realize there is nothing better to do.. especially where I live

12. Stare at the wall till one of my bros call to smoke me out

13. Bath salts :) jk jk jk. Scary shit.
    But I usually just go about my day until I come across the chance to purchase again.

14. Wen i cant blaze i post alot on this forum, watch alotta vids on youtube and have alotttttttttttttta sex with my gf ,

15. Or this ^^^^

16. Unfortunately I can't smoke for the next 3-4 weeks. So.... I try to keep myself active at home. My house is gunna be one cleeeeean mutha fuka

:D

17. Work out, go swimming, watch a movie, learn something new??

18. When im not able to blaze, I'll usually work out or do something productive like housework. That way it makes it more rewarding when I am able to spark up.

19. well if theirs nothing to be done then absolutley nothing,just learn to do the same things not high,but with the new perspective you learned when high

20. bike, hike, walk, guitar