What to do when stoned at work?

Discussion in 'General' started by BritBrit, Feb 1, 2011.

1. I am a medical aide for an assisted living home. I work from 6pm-6am and pretty much do nothing all night. For the first 4 hours i'm busy. Other than that I sit around. Watch tv and keep an eye on things with one other person. Most of the time I come to work stoned on Dxm or Weed. MOST of the time it's weed :) That's the main thing. I shower before work and nobody really knows that I am high as fuck... What could I do that would be fun as hell? AKA what is fun to do while high with nothing but yourself.. lol no sexual reference there.

Man I'm baked ^_^:smoke:

2. Drawing... listening to music... writing out a plan of meals that you can cook for the week.

3. That drawing idea sounds pretty wicked right now I have to say... thanks krush :p GREAT idea!!

4. Haha no problem dude... I just started drawing myself before I stopped blazing... You put about an hour or three in and you end up with a somewhat decent product. I suggest getting some decent pencils after you feel that you're starting to get decent at it.

5. Definately man. Gna buy some good ones tomorrow. For tonight I'll just go ahead and use whatever is floating around... So far just walking around the dark corridors is kinda trippy lol... I wouldn't be surprised if my co woroker things i'm a bit loopy though... she's a bit odd herself lol

6. Have you ever tried to sell pocket knives while high? It's not easy.

Never been high at work after that

7. sometimes i'll smoke a spliff on the way to work in the morning. makes the ride awesome. then, for the first 2 hours of work I zone out and work my ass off. fix computers, reply to emails. and so on. then lunch time. then chill the rest of the day watchin hulu while finishing up what i did in the morning. honestly it'd be the perfect job if it paid 2 or 3 times more. worst part is, a year ago this job paid double but due to budget cuts, when they hired me 6 months ago i got less money than the guy who recommended me to replace him. but i figure im lucky to have any job.

8. Hacky sack with yourself, hacky sack is the shit.

When I'm high at work, I eat. I work at a jimmy johns. What about draw the food you're gonna make from your written plan of meals you're gonna cook this week?

9. I'll agree with drawing, but ANYTHING creative will work. Get some prismacolor pencils and the colors alone will trip you out.

Props on being able to keep it straight for work on DXM...That's impressive.

10. That's awesome craigers haha. Like that one. We're all lucky to have jobs these days

lol @ hacky sack... so far i've eaten like... half a pan of brownies that was left over from today! gyahaha i am the food thief. Man I'm still high as fuck ^_^... went out to my car n smoked a short doob 15 mins ago upon finding out that my co worker is also a stoner.. we shared it lol :D

and thanks for the props zatyro ;) Dxm is the best lol