Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do when my tolerance break is over

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CanadianToken, Jul 27, 2012.

1. I was smoking almost every day and sometimes multiple times a day. I'll be coming back from a month and a half break soon and was wondering if I should break it with my mflb, papers or my piece. I haven't been toasted in a while, and would love to get blown out of my mind. How much should I smoke so I'm soaring but at the same time without raising my tolerance too high too quickly.

2. a couple hits at most if it's good weed and you should be in a good place

3. Smoke marijuana

4. Just go with your favorite way of smoking and take it easy. A trench or bowl at a time. Take a break see how you feel then continue. Same goes for a joint or blunt.

5. Why don't you just do both?

6. My suggestion is smoke with a bong and get ripped. I just got off a 1.2 month T-break. Thats the first thing I did and it was great

7. I'd make a brownie with 1 gram and get blasted.

8. With whatever you decide to do I would take it easy if I were you, like each time you take a rip wait a few mins to see where it takes ya. I know after my first break from smoking I got ripped off some dank that may have been a bit of a creeper sativa strain. I only took 2-3 small bong rips and suddenly got wayy higher than expected lol.(and I smoked every day for almost 10 years before that break )

9. I had to go on a t break cus I quit my job and am trying to get a better one. It's been 9 weeks! But I had an interview Wednesday and hopefully they'll call me next week and let me know if I got the job. As soon as that happens I'm getting ripped! But anyway, back on topic, smoke a fully packed bong, exactly what I'm going to do. :)

10. If it was me, I'd grab a bong (or whatever glass piece you have) and just smoke .5 of dank (Trust me, it's all you need) and you'll definitely be feeling great. Good luck, my man!

11. Vape a .2 and you'll be blazed as balls

12. I was reading on GC and saw some threads about skating high. I've skated before a couple years back but I never committed to it because my ollies were straight horrible and I got frustrated. I've never skated high tho, you think it's worth giving it a shot? I got a 20$ shitty walmart board lying around somewhere

13. Two fat ass fucking blunts.

14. Get fuckin blown dude. I'd hit the bong fucking hard, like if your not coughing for a minute straight, you better be taking another hit. Enjoy that sess; I wish I could get as high as you are about to.

This got me thinking, maybe a t break soon..

15. No don't walmart boards are horrible and skateboarding high is better when your actually confortable with skating and are able to do lots of tricks it helps me commit but i get tired a lot faster.

16. #16 CanadianToken, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012
    Lol I might just have to try it, I don't hang around any skaters and I want to see what it's like high. I know that the boards are complete shit but I'm not about to go buy a board just to try it high.

And If I can't get to a bong, I might go with the mflb and put the avb in the bowl so I get the best of both worlds.

17. I say you should just hit the bong a few times and proceed to do your favorite stoned activity.

18. Honestly there's my problem. I don't know what my fav stoned activity is. I really love listening to music but other than that I got used to my friends who don't like to do anything when there stoned except sit there and chill. I always want to do something but no one else ever does. So i've forgotten some of the amazing things to do. I could try some cod, music and food.