Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do when a drug deal gets awkward

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LiL BiG KiD, Aug 20, 2011.

1. I was flipping through the "Pass advice on to a young stoner" thread in the seasoned toker section, and I saw a bunch of stuff about how you should make sure you see the stuff weighed, smell it, and just overall make sure you're getting your moneys worth. My question is, what happens when you catch the dealer trying to shit you out of your money? What happens when you catch them trying to sell you oregano, or it's only 3 grams instead of 3.5? I'm not afraid to confront anyone, but sometimes it's hard to find that median between too passive and too aggressive. Any advice on ways to politely assert your position as an educated buyer?

2. be like "come on i thought you were legit... or do i have to find another dealer"

3. a simple I'm not stupid usually works but a dealer you can rely on is your best bet

4. "No thanks, i dont want it, sorry for your time" then walk away.

5. #5 Dankdogg, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    i always always look inside the bag before i leave, and i've never been weaseled buying weed yet. Although sometimes depending on how the dealer is feeling they'll either hook me up good or not so good, who knows maybe they just didn't notice their scale or something that day.

Buy your own scale for like 20$ and you'll never have to be worried about getting ripped off again.

6. Whip out my AK47 :cool:

7. lol maybe I need to get one

8. is easy to say walk away n stuff but it might be the best deal you can find, and itl take time to set up another deal. i always find its best to negotiate with the dealer, if he says somethign will be 3.5 and its only 3g, ask for 4g "to hook you/this bag is taxxed or likely excuse more often then not thell agree for the 3.5 grams you should of got

and if they dont, honestly say to them that their business practices are not honest and you will not be a repeat customer if he does not atleast honor his word

9. never sound defensive on the spot, always try to be friendly when you notice your bag is short. i called out my dealer and he whipped out another bag, i never bought from him again but i still got my moneys worth.

always remember, they should please you because they need your business.

10. i like this one

they'll respect that you know what your talking about

11. My main weed dealer used too be my boy back in middle school so I know he won't short me, but he always weighs it out in front of me. And Id have no problem confronting him if he ever tried too pull a fast one

12. this, then make sure he gives back your money when you give back the bud

13. depends how many other dealers you have. If he's your only dealer you probably shouldn't make a big deal about getting 3g's instead of 3.5, because if he gets upset then you have nothing. Chose your battles imo, are you really going to give a shit about that .5 a month from now? (you'll definitely care about being dry for a month after you've pissed your only dealer off, no matter if you were "right" or not)

If you have 4 other dealers just waiting for you to call that's a different story, i'd call out any of them who tried to short me in that case.

14. Urinate on HIS dog.

15. Might work. If hes into that kinda stuff.

16. I am. :ey:

17. Show him the wire I'm wearing.

18. I offer free motorboat rides

19. I have no fear of saying something. When I used to buy anything here in Cali, I always carried a piece, because you never know if shit is gonna pop off and it does a lot here. Never came close to having to use it. A weird experience with a dealer is the exact reason I started to grow my own and recommend if you can, that you do as well.

20. I carry a piece now..not really for drug deals..but my town is getting crazy, murders and chicks gettting grabbed in the middle of the day..and my BF worries about me, just the clicking sound will make someone run ...I hope.