What to do, what to do, Gimme comments/opinions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DankNStanky420, Apr 2, 2009.

1. #1 DankNStanky420, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    K So heres the deal. Right now me and a friend are cookin up 36 full grown plants at once in soil. They are all going to yeild around 4 or more zips. which is good but its beside the fact. This year i hope to make around 90 grand off of my share in about 4 harvests.

Im just like you guys in where i hate the damn government and wanna fuck it for every penny it has, so this makes me wanna keep doing harvests this big. But every now and then word gets out and it makes me hella paranoid, because one dumb fuck could basically put me in jail for a long ass time. yeah it would suck for me, but worse for that person im sure they would be killed (not kidding).

Im thinking to use this year of harvests to save up enough money to have rent paid on a farily decent house for years to come. Then i want to stop growing big amounts before i get caught. Cuz eventually everyone will get caught. seen it happen to the best. I wanna then split rent with a good friend so we can pay the rent legitly with jobs, then id be a patient instead of a caregiver to where people wouldnt expect me to grow alot. cuz alot of caregivers are getting robbed out here. And i would only have 12 plants which is double a patient can have. but i would rule out anyone ever seeing it because it would be my house. this is why im glad i can be a complete asshole all the time if i want to haha. Then i would have enough bud for myself all the time, and have say 5 more qp's of bud i can get rid of to a dispensary for 1100 a qp each harvest. There is another extra 5500 dollars that is legal legit ass money.

Honest opinions, put yourself in my shoes, what would you do?

2. No talk of selling here at GC, against forum rules.

If you are concerned with being busted, and you should be given your story, you should stop large grows now. Invariably, those who get busted were thinking of getting out but thought they could get away with it just one more time...

3. This. You said it yourself, even the best get busted.
    Finish this up, get the house, lay low, grow a few plants for head stash, and chiiiiillll :cool:

4. Your math is flawed.

5. I'm in agreement with the others. Don't get greedy...it will wind up fucking you in the end. And I can appreciate your 'fuck the government' attitude, but don't play into their hand. If you get busted during your planned grow, you become another statistic that gets twisted and winds up being used against the rest of us in their "war on drugs". Slow down and stay smart.....