What to do now?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TonyB45, Feb 2, 2018.

1. What can I do to prepare my girls for flower. I’m days away from the 12/12 flip. Was gonna wait to see preflowers prior to flipping but I’m running out of time as my lease expires 4/1/18 so I want to flower until then, despite the lack of preflowers. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. you don't need preflowers to put them into flower...
    i havent tried this just heard it from others but you could put them in 48hrs of darkness then flip to 12/12
    from what i hear it's suppose to make them flip faster
    but you can change the schedule whenever you want

3. Man you cut it close, hope the strain your growing are quick finishers for flower. You also have to dry them for a week. May have shot yourself in the foot here

4. I know all this stuff. Kinda bummed a bit. I’m just being hopeful and even if I do move in 60 days I can transport them during their lights on huh?

5. They are Bianca fem from AMS and the flower period is said to be 7 weeks so I am cutting it close.

6. Better flower them asap

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

7. What do u guys think. If I were to flower these 4 under one 1000w led. (Actual watts 265) the light touches all of them in a 3x3 space

8. That light will not be enough for 4 plants. 265 draw is good for maybe 2 plants. I grow led's that draw similar wattage to yours and each plant gets its own light. I'd throw in one or two more if you can swing it.

9. That’s actually the plan but I’m just wondering what might happen if I only had 1 light? I work for a living u know and bills etc keep this hobby of mine an expensive one to say the lease. I want 3 lights total.

10. What do u mean?

11. News flash, I bet everyone here on Grasscity who grows either works for a living or is retired. I work full time and own my own house and know full well the cost of electricity to flower successful plants. If you flower with just that light, what ever is directly underneath it will grow nice, everything else will be starved for light and will grow fluffy and terrible looking buds that won't be good for anything but edibles. You would be better off killing 2 plants than trying to grow 4 under just one of those lights.

12. Just go to 12/12 so u can get them flowering. Flip now

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

13. U r very very right and I agree 100% I researched all this prior I’m just gonna get the additional 2 lights next week or at least 1 until I get my next check. I have a plan and my goal is to harvest over 1lb every 3-4 months so whatever this will take I’m committed! Thank u and please keep me informed

14. Hey man you're on the right track. Your plants look good and have some great potential. Those extra light will pay you dividends come harvest time. What are you using for bloom nutrients?