what to do in this situation

Discussion in 'General' started by Fryman, Feb 16, 2011.

1. So I have this neighbour, who is a total asshole.

He has already left a threatening note on my family's mailbox about our dogs barking and now its getting to be a bit much. I have a bit of a led foot so I was speed and I guess he was following me so he saw me and was right pissed. This speeding was on a highway, not residential or anything.

So after I got home I went out right away again and then right after I left he comes up my driveway and starts screaming at my mom and sister like a fucking lunatic saying I come flying down the driveway and never look both ways (which is impossible my car is lowered I would destroy it if I did not come to a complete stop and crawl onto the road) and that my car is too loud (which it is quite loud) He already tried to stop me once to bitch at me but I just kept driving.

He also said I speed on our road (residential but the speed limit is 50 and I go 50km/h)

My mom is quite shooken up and I don't want to start a war with this guy cause it would end badly for both of us, but if he comes up to my house again and starts screaming at me or the mom I think she should cal the police. Is that necessary?

Only other option is getting some of my friends together and let him know whats up....but thats what I want to avoid. My mom is still feeling scared because apparently he went off the fucking deep end on her.

This guy is a real fucking asshole if he has nothing better to do other than seeing someone speeding on a 3 lane highway and following them home then yelling at my family. just uncalled for if you ask me. but I would like your opinions.

criticize me all you want for speeding or whatever just need some input.

2. So you drive fast in a loud car up and down the road and you have loud barking dogs that bother your neighbors?

Have you considered apologizing to the guy, keeping you dogs inside, getting a muffler for the car and being a good neighbor?

3. hes complaining because I come home after work at 10 30pm...if its later than that i go super super slow because I mainly don't want to wake up my family.

4. Everyone who puts those loud pipes on their car thinks to themselves, "this will be loud and piss others off, I will act out my youthful defiance by being loud" then they do it, and wonder why people are pissed off.

The guy probably doesn't appreciate being woken up at night by other people's shit. It's just kind of inconsiderate to even own those loud ass things really.

5. Sounds like his problem.

6. #6 budluver, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    If he comes and threatens your family again it is your responsibility to handle it yourself, not the police. Talk to him rationally using logic and reason, but if it gets violent make sure its not on your property. If he gets too gnarley take him out to the streets and fuck him up for threatening your family. The police might come, but if what your saying is true the police would be on your side for protecting your family. Don't let the fear of police intervention keep you from protecting your family, that is your responsibility as a man.

Don't get your friends together or that will look bad in the eyes of police. Talk to him man to man and do not back down unless you come to a reasonable compromise.

Also stop the speeding if you want to try to resolve this.

7. If some dude got up in my mom's face I'd probably put him on his ass.

but yeah, try that rational stuff too ^^

8. This.

9. Hypothetically speaking, he might solve that problem w/ some antifreeze and a pocketknife. Can't drive a car that wont hold air in the tires, dogs don't bark that drink antifreeze.

I cut all four tires on a monster truck that kept parking in a place in my apartment complex where it wasn't supposed to be. So every time I came home from work, this asshole had the road half blocked with his big ass "look at me I've got a big ass truck and probably an ego to match" truck. The kind of shit a person would be driving while tailgating you on the highway. I figure the tires are a couple hundred each.

Worst part is, I didn't leave a note, so he never even caught on and the dumb bastard still parks there. I wanna go slash em again, and leave a note, but I feel like he doesn't really deserve to have to buy 8 tires just for being a dumbass.

Anytime I hear the phrase, "that's his/her/their problem", I always wonder to what length they might go to solve it.

10. ^^ Good point, goodsmoke. :D

Then he'd be getting his shit fucked up in retaliation.

You could make a mini-series out of you guys fucking each other over, OP.

11. #11 METAL, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    i think that would be one of the few occasions i think its necessary for an ass beating. you dont follow someone to their house after you see them speed and bitch at them. 1st of all everyone speeds sometimes and i mean everyone even your 99 year old grandparents... i cant even begin to state how minor of an offense that is. 2nd of all its not his problem to be confronting you about and if he is really bothered by it he should call the cops( i hope for you he doesn't or didn't but that's what he should do) i honestly would get in the guys face and give him a piece of my mind. id tell him if he ever even thinks about stepping on my property and opening his mouth again id make sure id see it wired shut

12. no my mom wants no retaliation. I don't want to start this. But if he touches my dogs shit will hit the fucking fan. He touches my car same deal. I'm not starting shit.

13. he already started it,your just writing the ending

14. Bro, MOMS takes precedence over your damn car and the dogs. You said he went ape shit on her and she's really "shook" up. Next time he approaches her and you see a glimpse of fear in her eyes, beat that dudes fucking head into the concrete and call it a day. :wave:

15. well ya i realize that if he comes up again either way hes getting something. I told her to call the police if he does cause I may not be home.

16. Yeah because assaulting your neighbor is always a better solution than just having good manners.

17. I drive very quietly if its past 11. I get my dogs inside if I hear them bark. They are locked inside from 11 30 til morning. I go slow where there is kids on my road. If there is people walking I slow down even more. Sorry if I like to open up my car on the highway a bit. Who doesn't?

18. 1130 is pretty late. Lots of people have to leave for work at 6 or 7 in the morning.

I think what you mean to say is "i go slow when i see people in the road"

Responsible adults rarely, "open the car up on the highway".

19. Burn his fucking house down. Molatov to the roof.

20. Just call the police and start filing reports, especially if he's threatening. Hopefully you saved the note he left. Your tax dollars pay their salaries so stay out of trouble and let them handle it for you. Confronting this guy physically or otherwise is going to be a lose/lose situation for you and your mom. She has a legal right to live in her own home without fear.