what to do if you have kids ?

Discussion in 'General' started by bigboyblifter, Oct 12, 2011.

1. okay so me and my patner are regular smokers and have been since i was 12 and she was 15 im now 18 and so is she , me and my patner found out a week ago that were going to be parents obviously shes giving up whilst pregnant and im cutting down and we would only spend what money we had left after putting the baby first, but what would you say is an appropriate way if there is one to smoke when you have a baby ? just asking opinions really then maybe i can get some insight into it and base my decisions on that really obviously i would never smoke with the baby in the room or around me.

Thanks Guy's BigBoyBlifter

2. Ok so when you were 12 she was 15, youboth are now 18 ?
    [​IMG]

3. 19 with a kid? not good, at all imo. but i say it's fine smoking reefer around a baby; not by it or in front of it, but in the other room or something. pretty sure all the stoners did it back in the 60's & 70's. haha.

i know for a fact when the day comes i'll have a kid; i'll still be smoking.

#smokertillidie LOL.

4. wait nine months, having sweet sex with a pregnant sexy, deliver the baby yourself with no paper records and have yourself a nice veal supper ;)

5. wellp, time to put the big boy pants on.. if i were you id find a 40+ hour job at the least now. gonna be expensive as fuck, no offense, and you are gonna wanna be outta the rents house SOON im assuming?

2000k to move for gas/1st and last months rent/any other expenses.

Shoot for a rental price that you could pay with one week of work, 3 weeks goes to other expenses, and savings. Just throwin stuff out there, ya know? dunno if you know these things but it'll help a lot..

if anything i would wait a few years till i have a stable, comfortable life, to enjoy smoking again. Cuz i know that would just drain my budget and time completely. Maybe once a week to ease your mind but really, id just quit for good till satisfied with where im at in life. thats a pretty big step, and keeping a clear head and good focus is a must..

my two cents :p:wave:

6. i actully work full time atm and earning £12k a year and my partners a qualified freelance hair dresser so we have reasonable income and i will be taking over the family business over the next couple of years but thanks for the advice dude, and i rent a 2 bedroom house off my cousin but before i lived with my dad i was wiv me mum on a council estate in south east london. that why i been smoking since i was young.

7. Time to get your priorities straight. Weed should be pretty low on the list right now.

8. [quote name='"thomasman"']19 with a kid? not good, at all imo. but i say it's fine smoking reefer around a baby; not by it or in front of it, but in the other room or something. pretty sure all the stoners did it back in the 60's & 70's. haha.

i know for a fact when the day comes i'll have a kid; i'll still be smoking.

#smokertillidie LOL.[/quote]

This is why I don't understand GC sometimes. Not once did he even mention the number 19.

It seems like every thread I go to there's at least one person that makes up random bullshit and tries to use it..especially in the conspiracy threads

9. LOL ok, then whats advice were you looking for? when to start smoking again? you have a lot more to worry about then that.

10. A teen who's about to be a parent would be asking when they can smoke... You're not even close to ready to take care of a child. If you have sex, even with all the protection in the world, shit can happen. If you have sex you are pretty much saying "I can support a child if something were to occur". Try to get on teen mom like every other preggo teens..

11. he started smoking when he was 12
    she started smoking when she was 15
    they are both the same age

12. [quote name='"BlazinStangs"']

This is why I don't understand GC sometimes. Not once did he even mention the number 19.

It seems like every thread I go to there's at least one person that makes up random bullshit and tries to use it..especially in the conspiracy threads[/quote]

Well if he's 18 now, a pregnancy is 9 months, that means he'll prob be about 19 (depending when his bday is) when the baby comes. Do a little math before you start goin off at the mouth

#commonsense

13. Damn dude. I made a vow to never had a baby when I'm in a slum. I'm only 19 and I can't even take care of my self(no job, just college). What makes you think you can take care of a baby??

Gotta get on your own 2 feet before having a baby bro. But good luck to you. Make sure you get a job doe, maybe even 2

14. lol dude you're so fucked..

you won't even have any money for weed. have fun with your new life.

15. Jackass needs to learn to use birth control. Kids have no rational reason to be having babies that young. [actually if I were world dictator there would be mandatory birth control until the age of 21 and passing a parenting class. You would not believe some of the cases of child abuse through ignorance we ran through during my internship at a Connecticut DA's office and in my time volunteering at several womens shelters helping them do legal paperwork.]

That being said, she needs to quit until after the birth and any nursing, and you should only smoke well away from the house, and make sure that secondhand smoke does not make it into the house from smoking too close to windows and doors [or forced air heating intakes.]

16. :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

17. Like I said, teen mom. They act all poor and depressed. Yet every cent spent on their babies where provided by mtv. Those skanks will be decently rich after they are done with the show. You already fucked up, nothing to lose.

18. [quote name='"apogee"']Time to get your priorities straight. Weed should be pretty low on the list right now.[/quote]

Gosh darn it I wish we could like from the App..

19. IMO you shouldn't keep it abort it or if you can't do that give it up for adoption

20. Your gunna have a kid instead of living and enjoying being a newby to life?

Your gunna miss out on all of your party years...