What to do if landlord is trying to enter apartment?

Discussion in 'Security' started by LiveSimp1yLove, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Quite a fucked legal system were living in today isn't it? I've always wondered what man it takes to push the button on a medical marijuana raid, you either have to know nothing about cannabis or have an underlining reason for doing so. It's a fact that this wonderful plant should be as legal as the air we breathe.

Even with marijuana legal in Washington and Colorado are we still going to see feds raiding patients, dispensaries/state regulated weed stores?

2. just letting you know, uh... i did a grow in an appartment once, and its going to smell up the whole place as soon as you move them out of the grow closet or wherever.. maybe he will just think your a stoner and not care since its legal though.

3. Yeah my landlords are pretty chill I've danked up the place with my smoking every day for the last year now. It was quite boxxed when they left the notice haha. Could just be me but I can't smell the plants from here, they should be here any moment now!

4. Well guys it worked out well it was a quick in and out operation, the bathroom idea worked perfectly. Thanks for the help!

5. Nice one bro, now you can wait till they are nice and ready. :smoking:

6. I thought the bathroom idea was kickass too. Glad you got the job taken care of!

7. Supposedly, the DEA doesn't prosecute if it is a legal medical state and there are less than 99 plants.

8. Put them in the shower and close the shower curtain. Just make sure it doesn't smell like pot.

9. ^^ already worked

10. Id change the lock if they hav the key.
    try to postpone them entering. if ita a water leak or other emergency id just try to put them into boxes and take to the car or whatev. If u cant put into boxes yea u can harvest.

just install your own detector. they dont HAVE to do it them selves do they? Tell them u bought a better one and installed urself maybe??

11. yall are paranoid as fuck. If the landlord wanted to bust you he would have had local law enforcement involved to have it on record to further incriminate you if necessary.

I'm glad it worked.

12. So, what happened?

13. i had this happen before only the landlord wanted to fix my thermostat, i took my plants and set up into the abandoned apartment upstairs from mine, its always unlocked lol