What to do if a 13 year old girl is obsessed with me?

Discussion in 'General' started by OhNoMyJimmies, Aug 14, 2012.

1. It's already kinda weird that you have a 13 year old on your facebook. You should fix that problem first.

2. Are you people stupid? He's 21 and she's 13. Thats it.

3. Tell her to come back when she's 18.

4. G*DDamn! You do NOTHING,thats what you DO!

5. wtf just un-friend her

6. ahh just a childs crush shell get over it in like 3 months at the most probably alot sooner

7. my advice is..

Attached Files:

8. Is she hot?

9. Run for the hills as fast as you can.
    If you do get next to her what are you going to talk about after? Her Barbi collection?
    At your age you should be tapping the neighborhood MILF action and I know there's plenty of it in your neighborhood. There's plenty everywhere:D for a guy your age, they just love it.
    Cheers

10. If you're into 13 year old girls.

11. :p couldn't resist

12. Some 13 year olds are hot as fuck. Don't act like you wouldn't agree

13. Wait until she's 14. Then it's open season bro.

Not to mention these days a lot of them look 16+. Big tits and all.

14. [quote name='"Demiurge"']Wait until she's 14. Then it's open season bro.[/quote]

Actually that would still be illegal. 16 is the age of consent ( at least in the us) and since OP is over 18, it would be called statutory rape.

15. I never said anything about the legality of it but thank you for telling us something we didn't know. Hey did you know cannabis is illegal?

16. [quote name='"GreenRush"']If her age is on the clock shes too young for cock.[/quote]

Her age ain't on the clock

17. [quote name='"The3amJunkie"']Yeah man 13 is pretty fucking young to be obsessed with you.. you should invite her somewhere where you guys can talk and just tell her whats up. Tell her you are just too old and the age difference is just way too much.

If she starts to act all crazy tell her you will have to block her on facebook. Just get it through her little head that is could never work...until she is 21 and you are in your 30's :)[/quote]

Wtf do you mean invite her somewhere ? That's the kind of advice doesn't need since ..... He's not old enough to handle some lil problem ...

18. I don't agree.

19. I showed my friend this girl who hits on everybody on facebook on my page, and he said he'd definitely fuck her... I told him she's like 13 bro, what a laugh we had after that!;)
    This girl had a body and everything bro... but im no pedophile.

20. ^ middle school girls looks they're at least 16+ these days. Its crazy