Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What To Do High At Home?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThePolishPuertoRican, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Alright, so my mom took my car to work because hers was fucked up. I rarely get high and just chill home but obviously that's what I'm left with. I like to be more active when I'm high and don't want to watch tv, play video games or go on the computer.

Those of you who get high at home, what do you do?

Thanks

2. Those are usualy my first choices but if not in the mood to be lazy.... Woodwork, workout, bb gun, or walk the dog.

3. Reorganize, Clean, Make your mom a nice dinner?

Work on a project, pick up a hobby, walk to _____ and play _____ (tennis, soccer, basketball, football)?

Just walk and spark another jay, or sit in your backyard and smoke some more?

:smoking:

4. #4 Sunday, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    If all my buds are asleep or not available to get high with me, What I would usually do is go to my garage close both garage doors, make sure they are locked, get high, open the back garage door and just chill while listening to music on my speakers

If you don't wanna do that, and you wanna be active, clean and reorganize everything, it'll make your mom happy

I usually go for a walk or just sit on my back deck and watch the birds, but be creative, there are endless opportunities for adventure.

6. Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Walk your dog.. why not be lazy lol nothing wrong with video games/a nice movie/tv show.

8. I usually watch TV.  Occasionally I'll do some hobby or some housework. 

Here's an idea, look up your place on google maps, then find something cool nearby and get there (walk, bike, skate)  

9. Thanks everyone I appreciate the quick replies! I think I'll just get baked and go lift..don't know why I didn't think of that, probably go running once my high dissipates a bit.

Thanks again brothas and sistas

10. #10 snoopdog6502, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    Try doing the dishes, laundry, vacuuming, dusting, take out all the trash, wipe down the counters and stove,pick up the dog shit, clean the cats litter box, scrub the sinks and toilet and mop the bathroom, mop all the floors, wash the windows....

Your mom will LOVE you for it!

Take a shower then cook some food and get fucked up!

11. blast some 60's and 70's music and sing along to it.  :laughing:

12. I do a number of things to occupy my time.

Practice playing guitar
    Browse GC
    Play ps3
    Attend to my plants
    Do things with my kids
    Jobs around the home (DIY)
    Eat
    Watch a movie, not sure if this would fall under watching tv for you, tv is boring a movie can be fun so it wouldnt for me.

13. usually just be lazy

watch netflix/TV
    read a book
    build something with legos
    build a model
    play vidya
    ride my bike somewhere cool, have a sesh

14. I don't get high anywhere but at home so I am the expert LOL.
    summer time in AZ can be HOT! I really like to go swiming after I have some medicine. If not that then I get into cooking. I like to supprise my wife when she comes home to a nice dinner and all the dishes have been done and the rest of the house picked up. Good things happen because of this.

During the cooler months I like to take the dogs for a walk/hike or wash and was the vette.

15. Since smoking removes all my motivation and makes me feel completely exhausted even after just waking up from a 10 hour sleep, there's nothing to do but fall over on the couch and pass out after a little bit. Happens every time, if I am smoking I will be lazy/tired for the rest of the day. THC is just an energy sucker to me, drains like 80%

16. I like to read, browse the Internet, listen to music, cook/bake, clean the house, watch TV/Netflix, cardio, and tend to my garden.

17. I end up cleaining up.....

18. Always have music playing. If you got a good mind-high going, you will get lost in the music and trip the fuck out.

Do you play a musical instrument? If so, can you improvise? If so, play some spacey songs and jam to them on your instrument. Record your session and see how creative you get.

Working out and doing bodyweights is good because it takes longer for you to realise how tired your body is. I once did 73 push-ups in a row because I forgot how to tell my body to stop doing push-ups. Usually, I can only do 40 at most in a row. If you have a numbing body high, take advantage and get ripped.

Do you like food? If so, make two slices of french toast, using butter instead of oil on the frypan. Use them as a sandwich. In the sandwich, put (in this order): lettuce, tomato sauce, cheese, mustard, meat (whatever kind of meat you have). For a drink, have Lipton Ice Tea or just orange juice if you don't have any.

Anyway, happy high and good luck.

19. hahaha this is exactly what my list would be!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum