Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do for the next 3 hours?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justyn93, Jun 19, 2011.

1. any suggestions on what i should do? I'm gonna blaze but where should i go after? I don't want to spend any money and i live in a town with about 250k so we have the mall and shit

2. The food court.

3. i would but its really boring here, i think i might just go for a walk and listen to some beats but i'm feeling kinda lazy maybe just sit in my car and blaze haha

4. I don't know, go to the library :confused:

5. I've never tried it i really want to though, i think golfing might be fun too

6. Hit up that horny one that calls you at 1am?

7. My gf is at work lol thats why im trying to find something to do when she gets back im gonna blaze and go to her parents with her and see her dogs

8. Oh, fun well you could always watch a movie! I recommend Pulp Fiction:smoke::hello::wave::):cool::D:smoking: :hippie: :ey::yay::bongin::love:

9. have a beat while fingering your bum . it feels oh soo good. Best things in life are

1.Shitting

2.Fucking

3.Pissing

Oh yea, and the sneakey finger up the bum simultaneously to maximize pleasure . or you could just try all these things at the same time:O .

10. COD? just smoke up and you'll definitely find something else to do

11. I don't play xbox but your idea looks the best so im just gonna blaze and chill somewhere lol

12. Its free tho man, golf gets expensive, all you have to to is buy some discs either from ebay or a store at your local mall, then once you get some discs go to this site and put in your state and zip code and it will find courses by you.

Disc Golf Course Review: View and review over 4000 Disc Golf Courses!

13. #15 justyn93, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How many discs do I need? Ive seen them at the headshops lol

14. go frolfing. you'll be fine with 1 disc. either a driver or midrange.

15. Oh really, that sounds tight as fuck we have a fuck load of Parks around here too

16. Well there are 3 main types, A Driver, Putter, and Mid Range. My first few games i just used 2 drivers because i just bought one and found 1 in the woods at the course. But then once you get good and used to throwing you should definitely get a good mid range. I dont really use my putter unless its a decently far putt.

But get a group a friends, smoke a blunt on the way and go enjoy the outdoors and have fun on the course. And i know how boring it is out here man im in MN there isnt shit to do in these states thats how i got into to disc golfing.

17. What part of MN I live in Fargo lol

18. haha damn i live in Roseville