Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to buy, what to buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pothreadman, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Ok i've run into a small problem. My weed isn't lasting as long as id want it to.

Im going to start off with the prices of Mass.

MERSH: $20 a 1/8th $65 a half oz

HEADIES: $20 a G $60 a 1/8th

Now my smoking habit:

I smoke a bowl in the morning

When i get home from work at 2 i smoke another bowl

around 5 or 6 ill smoke a bowl

then ill smoke before bed

Sorry but thats like a gram or more of headies, $20 a day? Crackheads have better budgets!

So what should i do i love the taste and smoke of dank bud, but i also like to have my smoke at all times without spending 110 a week, 440 a month?

$440 a month to smoke weed thats a hefty bill right there. With middies its more like $120

I know everyone says you don't need as much weed to get high with headies. So does that mean i smoke half a bowl pack? Ethir way mersh or not i usually like to have my bowl filled to the rim. IDK someone give me some money advice?

ps. thanks with baring with the spelling errors

2. Where in Mass you at?

3. North shore

4. Beverly to be precise.

5. Buy a vape and you'll cut your usage by like 50%.

Probably not for the first month b/c you'll love your vape so much you'll be stoned every hour.

6. IDK

love the taste and smoke of dank, but i don't think i cant afford the price? I have a MFLB vaporizer so ill try that out even though im not that much a fun of LB

7. WTF is mersh? Middies? If so that name needs to dissapear. Its terrible