what to add to my soil

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by EastBayMistMan, Jul 26, 2007.

1. hey i was wondering what i needed to add to my soil during the veg groath and what durning the flower groath. i am going to use pottiong soil baught from home depot( not sure what kind yet). this will be grown indoors and there will be 2-4 plants(also not sure of the types yet) can someone please point me in the right direction. i am not looking to spend a ton of money its my first try. i just want something that can give me a decent result:smoking:

2. I am basically doing the same thing as you bro just with a couple more plants. I'm using a rubber maid container lined with the dull side of aluminum foil and i am using a generic fluorescent light i found in my closet. Results are varying at the moment as I am only about 6 days into my grow but they are doing well so far. Just look around you can find most things you need around the house. Maybe not the lighting right away but you can buy inexpensive lights that work just fine for the size of harvest you are looking to grow.