Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What time do you usually smoke and how much?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sahid, Jan 24, 2014.

1. I smoke usually after all my shit is done for the day and i can just kick back and relax for the night. Usually around 3-7pm and ill smoke a bowl or two from my bubbler. Im just curious to see how often/ how much people smoke in one session.

2. I like to get all my shit done during the day too, it definitely helps for a more relaxing smoke, and also because I can't afford to smoke all day, lol.

It varies what day when considering what time I'll be smoking, cause my schedule is all over the place, but tonight will probably be around 9 or 10. 

3. #3 mrsilly, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Just before dinner on WE, sometime during the week if it has been a particularly stressful day. Pour myself a cocktail with a few drops of dragon it usually does the trick. Then hit the Q after dinner. Almost never during the day and after all my shit is handled always. I have a bottle of BKS's Med grade hash oil pills for those days nothing is required of me and I am in the right mood to party. Those knock me on my arse though, even feel it the next day. So I have to take on Sat so I can recoup Sunday. Come to think of it NAMM show this Sat.......... Lol niceeee!

4. I almost always smoke between 4pm to 2am. I guess most commonly around 10pm.

5. When I wake up, before I go to bed, before work, after work... usually at least a spliff, if not more. 

6. when i get something xd

7. Late evening or night. Occasionally in the morning or during the day.