What time do you normally go to sleep?

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Jan 15, 2014.

1. None of your fucking business.

2. Lately, about now. Eight or nine am.Signed, John E. Smoke.

Production work, or maybe warehouse work. I work in a factory myself, and the place is running 24 hours a day. I prefer 2nd and 3rd shift, since it's more chill and I like having my time off when most other people are at work. I avoid rush hour traffic and all that nonsense too...

Medical jobs often have night shifts as well, but I think a lot of times those end up being swing shifts. So if you get in with a factory, it's nice because you'll probably have a consistent schedule. And it's not just production (though that is the majority). A plant still needs supervisors, maintenance, electricians, auditors, personnel, medical, lab techs, and a bunch more.

4. Lately I've been anxious heaps and find myself annoyed with physical symptoms such as a sore stomach or nausea or a headache just because I'm anxious, kinda sucks but anxiety is my life. This causes my sleep to be totally fucked, I finish work at 10/11pm as I work night shifts and I find I can't fall asleep until 3-4 am. Sucks. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. 12 and wake for 6am. Need to get it down to 11pm.Sent from my iPhone. Grass n00b.

6. usually between 4 and 6 AM, when everyone else in the house gets up for the day.

7. Between 11 and2. I try and get 8 hours sleepSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app