What time do you normally go to sleep?

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Jan 15, 2014.

1. just curious

2. Varies heaps
    Earliest: 9pm
    Latest: 2-3am

3. #4 cothrantyson, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    1apm.

4. Yee it varies sometimes 830 sometimes 3 or 4. And on rare and I mean rare occasion dont even go to sleep.Kottonmouth Kings

5. 3 or 4 in the morning of coarseKottonmouth Kings

6. Different time every night. I once had a set schedule long ago when I was big into working out. It's almost always late. In the AM normally. 

7. 10pm. :laughing:

In my defence, I'm up every morning before 4. On a weekend I can crack it until the sun comes up, but I'm still up hours before my mates.

8. 1-2am.Need to get it down to just 1. Sent from The Gods.

9. with no obligations in the morning, I go to bed around 2-3am and sleep in nice until lunch time

10. well now that classes are started back up the usual is anywhere from 9:00P to 11:30P depending on how much work/study i've done that day. weekends no telling but probably round 2-3A. if i got some weed and liquor i prolly wont go to slep til 6 or 7A.

11. #14 Sorrow, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Deleted

12. I work a lot of shifts at night, so I really have no sleep schedule. I just sleep when the opportunity and the want arise!

13. if I have class next day I try to get to sleep by 12. if I got afternoon class I just stay up till I'm tired like 3-4am

14. depends, really. i usually try to get in bed anywhere between 11pm-12am, but sometimes i don't fall asleep until 1am.

i need to be up by 6:30am on most days and i pay my sleep debt on the weekends

15. I like to go to bed before midnight most nights

16. I dunno but thinking about has made me want to smoke a bowl. I have a chest bug attacking my lungs so there's gonna be some bacteria or viruses getting high in a couple minutes. Maybe they'll get lazy and not want to fuck with my lung cells tonight. But it might make them hungry too. Fuck!

17. #20 2jza70, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    2-3 am every night
    My last two jobs were night shifts so its hard to get out of