What time do you normally go to sleep?

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Jan 15, 2014.

1. 12-2am and then i'll wake back up around 4am pass back out around 6am wake back up at 7:30/8 for work. my clocks been outta wack for a while now. not sure what to do bout it.

2. somewhere between 11-12

3. Between 4 and 6 am. Usually. I love working night shift!

4. Every night I sleep between 5 to 6 a.m. I hate being insomniac and that's even when I've been smoking the whole day. I can't imagine if I never smoked weed, I'd be up for days. For those who work graveyard shifts, what are some good jobs that have those? I have been thinking about working nights since I stay up anyways and I love being up late nights because of how peaceful it is, but I don't really know what good jobs I can apply for. 

There are only 7-11's around here and jack in the box that I know are open 24 hours, but I don't want to work at those, so any good ideas on where to apply for those who work late nights? Any help is appreciated  :smoke:

5. #25 Hopinshasdjas, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    usually 1-2am which really sucks for me cuz i start school at 9am but need to be up by 8 if i want anytime to get ready for the day. I am a really lazy person, i could have 8 hours of sleep and still feel like its not enough haha. If i have nothing going on the next day i can easily sleep for 12hrs. It sucks though, i end up feeling worse than waking up at around 7-9hrs of sleep. For some reason i cant seem to fall asleep quickly either, its like i want to stay up late and fuck myself for the morning lol. I should be sleeping right now damnit but look! here i am haha

6. Well if your not into retail work then that slims down your options quite a bit. I've always worked nights as a machinist but most manufacturing company's have night shifts. Other than that all I can think of is maybe some road crews work at night.

7. #27 mrsuperoooni, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    Usually 4in the mornin ... When I work I always get up at 11... So that gives me 7 hours which is fine for me ... I dunno I'm a really night time person can't really sleep before 3am

8. Thanks. I've thought about working as those late night road crews but I have no idea where I can apply for that. Working as a machinist sounds pretty interesting, I'd have to look into that. Thanks

9. I'm still on break and for the past month it's been between 3- 5 a.m.

Once school starts back up I'll hopefully be able to fall asleep by midnight at the latest, my first class is at 10 a.m.

10. Well depending on where you live you should have a department of transportation somewhere nearby. I think you apply there but I'm honestly not sure.

And being a machinist is kickass man. Two years school = endless work and good pay.

11. Around 3am if I don't have school the next day, and around 1 am if I do have school.

12. I try at 10:00pm but my phone keeps me up about 3 more hours and I wake up tired so I try not to sleep so late. Yup past 11 Is late for me I don't know about other people but this is probably early. sent from the deepest and darkest part of my ass.

13. Normally? 4 am - 5 am. 

14. Sometimes I won't sleep till the sun is shining. Other times as soon as it goes down I'm curled up asleep. Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.

15. #38 King Willie, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    2 am, sometimes 1or 3. then I wake up at 7:40 to go to work at 8, lol. I can't not go to sleep late, always been a night owl, ever since I was a kid.

And my stint as a tweaker helped cement the habit.

16. When I got work at like 11:30 pm but when it's the weekend I'm awake until 3-4 amSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I'm on winter break, so my sleep schedule is all messed up. I usually go to sleep at 4 now. I have no idea how it got this bad.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Grasscity Forum mobile app