What things do you have on you that could identify you as a pothead?

Discussion in 'General' started by Floyd Pepper, Aug 1, 2011.

1. The smell of weed, but that wouldn't necessarily make you a pothead.

2. 1. I wear a lot of tie-dye shit
    2. My iPhone that I carry everywhere with me has a lot of stoner music,like Snoop Dogg,Bob Marley/all of the Marleys (but everyone listens to marley now to fit in),the song "Mary Jane" by Rick James,Ben Harper,Psychedelic music,etc.But I guess music doesn't define whether I smoke or not unless people stereotype.
    3. My skateboard has a weed reference on the griptape.

3. I'm rockin one of my tie dye grateful dead tshirts, zig zags in my wallet, lighter with resin on the corner in my pocket, and I have a pot leaf air freshener hanging in my car (doesn't smell like weed) :(

4. Normally nothing, though for a change I have a pack of screens that I found in my purse. I had been asked by my brother to pick them up for him last time I went to visit but forgot to give him.

Now if you go over to my dresser, I have my little octopus glass bowl, and my little purple bong, and my little baby Cheech 2 growing in an aerogarden setup ... :smoke:

5. weed, man

6. #27 sodomizedjello, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    i constantly carry bee line, clear eyes(advanced redness relief)/rohtos, and a fractal-designed bic with resin on it from snuffing out cherries. my car keys always have some resin/ash on them from stirring bowls. my ipod is also full of "stoner music," i.e. pink floyd.

7. I'm wearing sweat pants, no top, with a lighter resting on my crotch, with ashes and some melted chocolate on my chest.....:smoke:

8. Nothing at the moment.

I used to have a wallet made out of hemp in the colors of Ethiopia, aka Rasta Colors.
    Probably still have it somewhere.

9. #30 matt00384, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Right now I have red eyes,my bong,weed and for some reason spice but I just didn't have 10 bucks to get a ten sack so I got like 3.0 grams of spice for 5 bucks so I thought it was worth it haha. Oh yeah and my lighter.

10. Weed, bong, hempwick+bic... I swear, I don't smoke this shit. They're collectible.

11. Well on me, I'm wearing my Beatles t-shirt. Other then that I have lighters in my room, papers, a mason jar full of weed lolz, and my bowl.

12. I always have paperclips and.scissors on me. Four lighters. Papers. Eyedrops. Always got something to sink in my hand or at least wihin reach. I have resin on my hands and the butt of my shorts too. Shit. Haha

13. ZigZags in my wallet and my Hemp necklace

14. I like :D

15. I don't have anything on me that would indicate a stoner apart from my stash but when i smoke cigz, I usually rip a chip off. That's probably a giveaway if given the slightest pondering.

16. If you met me you'd have no idea I smoked.

17. Absolutely nothing.

One time when I handed money to a cashier though, my hand reached in my pocket and when I took out my wallet, the bag of weed that was in my pocket got lifted up by my hand and fell on the ground with 3 people in the line behind me.

That was awkward :p

18. the bleach used on paper is toxic, the ink they use on paper emits one of the mos toxic substances known when burned. bible papers do not = rolling papers!

19. I'd say the safety pin on my lighters, is gone.