what the size of your???

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Happy smoker, Nov 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No jock strap for the guys?! ;)

2. \'Bout time if you ask me. I\'m tired of girls bitching about cold tits. :rolleyes: lol

3. I love to see nice cold erect titties & nipples espically when they wear t,shirts;)so hope it fails like the C5

4. not fashionable? fuck that\'d be sweet...

you go from being outside smoking a j to inside seeing your girl in something fuzzy an warm... handwarmers man handwarmers...

5. \"We hope this will not only help prevent global warming but also provide a little fashion chic to the office,\" said makers Triumph International.

Hot damn! I wish the Japanese ran more offices over here!

Anyway, I think that \"ecological\" benefit they\'re blabbing about is complete BS. Sure, home heaters emit greenhouse gases....and the electricity that powers microwaves comes from magical eco-safe fairies, right?

6. Fe heating office space/homes to say 70 degrees wastes loads more energy then heating a person to well over 90

A few zaps in the mirco don\'t do much when you\'ve just cut back by 1/2 on your natrual gas usage

7. Bah, just cause her titties are warm doesn\'t mean she\'s gonna keep her house much cooler than she already did. Besides, how often do you think she\'ll feel like taking off the bra, heating it up, and putting it back on? I mean, I\'d be glad to help any ladies who are just too lazy...:D

8. knowing the japanese they\'ll soon create matching panties

Those types of heat packs typically stay warm for hours so maybe only 2 or 3 reheats all day

agreed tho I\'d sooooooo offer to change many a lazy asian girls heat suit but only if she dresses up like some anime girl and gets down & dirty afterwords :D

9. Haha, I\'d prolly just hide the bra after I took it off. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.