Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the point of hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipesmith, Jun 11, 2010.

1. I dont get it:(

2. It's like 95% THC...

3. It gets you higher than a motherfucker.

Weed topped with hash = :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :hippie: :confused: :smoke: :smoking: :D :D

4. It's basically pure THC depending on how well it was made.

Less weight needed for even more punch.

5. Its like how French Fries are good, but Curly Fries are way better.

Fuck i got the munchies.

6. The point:

"Hashish (pronounced /hæˈʃiːʃ/ or /ˈhæʃiːʃ/) (from Arabic: حشيش ḥashīsh, lit. "grass", from hashisha "to become dry"; also hash) is a preparation of cannabis composed of the compressed stalked resin glands called trichomes, collected from the cannabis plant. It contains the same active ingredients but in higher concentrations than other parts of the plant such as the buds or the leaves. Hashish is often a paste-like substance with varying hardness and pliability. Its color can vary from green, yellow, black, reddish brown, or most commonly light to dark brown. Psychoactive effects are the same as those of other cannabis preparations. It is sometimes believed that the effects are different, but those perceptions usually stem from the increased potency of hashish, as well as variations between regionally different Cannabis specimens that are typically processed into hashish."

BUT IN HIGHER CONCENTRATIONS!

[​IMG]

7. BEER BATTERED curly fries!!

but yeah what everyone has said, higher thc content, less needed

8. ok so my friend and i have been arguing..now i dunno who's the wrong one here but... when u put hash ontop of the weed...dont you have to put th elighter on top of the hash to melt it instead of just flaming that son of a bitch? or just smoke it like it was bud?

9. There isn't necessarily a difference in the amount needed, you can make a joint with 0,3 grams of good hash and a joint with 0,3 grams of good sensi and they could be equally wonderful. The sensi could even be stronger and harder-hitting than the hash, because not all hash contains the full amount of cannabinoids that good bud does and many times the balance of cannabinoids is off in hash because most commercial hash is low grade and even "good" or "00" quality hashish can be off balance if it is made poorly, which much export hashish is - therefore a well grown plant can yield buds than can severely butt-rape even some of the most potent varieties of hashish. That being said, of course Hash Oil in it's purest form, will contain all the cannabinoids from the plant, but without any bud material, and will in most of not all cases be extremely potent to the point of floating away on a puffy cloud.

Juuuuuuuuust felt like clearing that up...The hashish made me do it. :smoke:

10. The concept of a hash joint should answer that question.

11. answerd.

12. but if you're vaping to get to "x" amount of high 0.3g of hash would take you further than 0.3g of equal quality nug because gram to gram hash is..."denser" with THC than regular nug.

right?

13. yep, thc is much more concentrated in hash than in bud.

14. Right. So then you would need a smaller amount of hash to reach the same point of baked-ness of a larger amount of nug.

15. hash gets me blown to a whole nother level..

16. Yes, but don't think dealers don't take note of this. Hash prices are much different than bud prices.

17. But thats exactly how it should be. Its almost like paying per THC

18. You knock it off! you're just making people hungry.

19. I understand I just didn't want people to think they could get a gram of hash for $20 and get ten times as blazed.