What the most fucked up thing you've done?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mogwai, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I did lots of bad things when I was younger. I have been trying to be a righteous person since then and Live by the motto, always do the right thing. I stole $ and weed from friends. I stole from stores. I cheated on Girlfriends etc. Just not a good kid. Embarrassing!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I clearly made this thread before I ever became an addict lmao

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Went to the mountain with a bunch of good friends. My girlfriends and I decided to go down to the river and hangout, get a tan and talk while our guy friends went hiking.

There was a huge set of stairs that led down to the river. We were getting all settled in for the afternoon when these football player jocks came down carrying their huge 24 packs of beer. Empty cans started floating down past us and that pissed me off. Here we are in pristine mountains and they were trashing it.

They saw us and asked us to join them. We were not in the least interested. We knew we had to get past them to leave so we started packing up and a little miffed our day was ruined. They continued to asked us to join them and when we said we were not interested they got hostile. We luckily got past them, walked up the flight of stairs while they insulted us and called us lesbians.

I was pissed so I talked the girls in to letting out the air of all four tires. We should have slit them.
    We drove to the only small market nearby, got some ice cream and saw a ranger and told him about these dickheads and about the littering. About 20 minutes later, we drove past to see cop cars and a few ranger cars and all five of the guys standing there most likely getting a ticket for littering. They all had long faces on because of the flat tires.

Felt brilliant I must admit.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. All my homeboys that went to jail.... I fucked their chicks! All but one chick, broke down and admitted to them they cheated with me! They all came on to me btw! And they only snitched to stir up more drama than needed...

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. #1025 Smokesignals420, Jan 29, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    I was 7 or 8 when I was waiting to use a bathroom. I ended up sliding the “occupied” lock on a public restroom.

Wind unexpectedly threw the door open and made a crash sound. I didn’t see anyone because I hauled ass so quickly.

I can only imagine having a bad day on the toilet and seeing the door suddenly fly open because some kid toyed with the lock.

In kindergarten, I dug into the superhero backpack of this kid in front of me on the bus. I think I was curious why his bag was so full. The first thing I pulled out was his pair of tidy whities. I thought it was hilarious, I tossed it down the aisle after he freaked out. Some other kid had to pick it up.

6. I've bought over a thousand dollars worth of merch from my job over the course of months. Management never found out either and I'd walk right past management too with it in my bag.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1