Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the hells going on?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Yawnkers, Apr 29, 2013.

1. I bought a new 2 footer with 15 arm perc, i took a big hit and i felt like i was going to puke. What can i do to not have this occur again, i am absolutely ripped after it though. Can i evade this if i took the hit after a joint or if i hit it slowly?

2. You hit it to hard

3. Too fast? Or too hard for my tolerance?

4. to much smoke
    milk it less.

5. Smaller bowl packs man.

6. I guess i just gotta build up my tolerance!

7. Enjoy it while it lasts!

8. True that.. Thankkkss

9. Usually if I take too big of a first hit I'll feel like shit for 20-30 seconds. After that I'll be good. I've found that if I ease myself into the session though I usually wont get that. It's almost as if the first hit is just too much of a shock to my system or something, because after that first one I can take much larger tokes.

10. I got my first bong in january and I hit what I thought was an average sized bowl. I then coughed untill I threw up but oh my I was beyond high, can't remember much of it lol. I have a sherlock bubbler now which I much prefer. Yeah just pack smaller bowls, work your way up to get used to it, and then in a few weeks time you will be posting whats the best way to t break quickly lol.