Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the hell was that about?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Aiz4Alien, Dec 29, 2009.

1. #1 Aiz4Alien, Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
    The past few weeks I've been pursuing this job, going to multiple interviews etc. and today I decided to give them a call and see how things were going. So they told me they would have an answer for me in a few days so I'm all, "Ok, cool."

I proceed to listen to the mid-day reggae show on the radio and smoke about .3 grams - not too much I know. Smoked about the same amount in the morning too when I woke up.

Then I get this phone call out of nowhere from the employer and they offer me a job...but I have to take a lab piss test at 10am tomorrow - it's 1pm right now where I'm at so not even 24hrs. What the hell, my heart sank because I know I'm just totally screwed.

I usually only smoke for about 2 weeks during the month, then take a 2 week break, then repeat cycle. So far I been smoking for about 9 days straight, under a gram a day. Is there any hope of getting past this test? I haven't had to take one in over 5 years and I see people saying "yeah, I passed with detox drink" and others swearing nothing works. I don't know but the timing just really sucked dammit...

2. If you've been smoking alot and its the day before the test...GOOD LUCK.

3. Run a lot. Drink A LOT OF WATER. Get those Niacin pills...i think that's what everyone uses. If it's a piss test...use your friend's. You have to try, man. You HAVE to. Just take your friend's piss.

4. if they are for a job its prolly not watched just get clean piss from a friend and the hand warmers that go above 120 F and tape 2 around a ibuprofin bottle and tape to your inner the on the inside works for me

5. #5 Aiz4Alien, Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
    Thanks for replies guys, as you can imagine I was freaking out about to have a heart attack when I wrote the first post. Seeing advice definitely got me feeling better and my head going in the right direction.

Going with this thing called "Rockstar Piss". Was about to go all out at the head shop and get a whizzinator but the girl said synthetic piss should be good enough for a pre-employment test since they don't watch - just stand outside a stall and listen. Hope this "piss" works.

I was about to get my cousin to piss in a jar for me, was literally minutes away from calling him up. Glad I don't have to carry around someone else's piss covertly near my crotch anymore, the lord knows how clumsy my ass is, haha.

6. nothing can help..have a clean relative piss in a pill bottle

7. Lol good luck man, let us know what happens