What the hell is wrong with the world.

Discussion in 'General' started by joe123, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you eat dick, with a fork and knife? of course holly does.

2. #182 HollyweirdCA, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    OMG, no one wants me here, I'm exiled! I'm not accepted into an internet community, where is my life going? I must change, I must become better so I can finally take part in whatever goes on here! Have mercy on me, please!

And I know, god, I'm such a bitch boy (very clever wordage), and everyone's tired of reading my posts, but they must be interesting because they've been read by EVERYONE you say?? And EVERYONE hates me, you say? I must be doing something right, then.

I have to go now, and eat my dick and swallow some ballsac, orders from the MASTER CUNT himself! Bon apatite you fucking pathetic minion of society. I know you probably don't know what minion means, try Google.

3AM, ouch... I have to go! Hopefully I'll be banned in the morning so I have an excuse not to come here and waste my life anymore.

FUCK ALL OF YOU (not the cool ones). :smoke:

Also, Nicnac, I must say your profile, signature and use of "pot head" under your user name...very very original. You must be smart.

3. Bitch ass Holly. I bet you're some fat kid who got bullied at school, Who wants to E-bully other people. well go E-eat a dick bitch.

In reality, you walk around with Vagina written on your face, cum gobbler!

4. HAHAHAHAHA, Really please stop responding. You've dug yourself in such a deep hole that you actually have reached the Earth's Core, and yep, your burning in it.

And actually I'm not fat, but thanks for inquiring! E-eat a dick? I'll get right on that after I go E-bully other people.

Sorry that I'm just intelligent, we cant allll be so lucky, maybe in your next life, right?

5. #185 nicnac370, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    fuck your account.
    fuck your life.

i'll tie up your father, and rape your mom.

kill you if i knew who you were.

6. #186 nicnac370, Aug 9, 2011
    you're a corn ball though. whatever people say, you just try to avoid being offended and type bullshit again. you been here for hours. sleep bitch.

dug a hole my ass. this is the fucking internet. there's no E-holes.

7. #187 Type3Steve, Aug 9, 2011
    U need a mmj card to smoke?????
    Sorry to hear that!

8. your dad's waiting for you in your bed.. sleep with 'em.

9. I know fuck my account and my life.

And my father would probably be able to kill you even if he were tied up.

My mom, well...like I said my father would've killed you already, so we don't need to involve her.

But please do kill me, if you want to come find me, I live in Los Angeles (specifically the Glendale area, message me and I can give you the address to make it easier for you), I'd love for you to attempt that.

You are so pathetic that I am literally dumb-founded. I really hope in person you're not so bad. No, you probably are.

10. LOL, I don't need it you racist.

I want it, so I can easily access dispensaries and pay 20$ less then street price on my weed.

Plus the whole having the card makes you legally allowed to smoke...I mean that alone...should make sense, shit I keep forgetting I'm talking to half wits with low IQs.

11. Just stop posting in this thread. You're ruining it. Take it to PMs or something.

12. With that post of yours, I will go to bed. I wanted to respond with something equally as witty and intelligent as my previous posts, but I've decided to decline. You're simply not worth it, and simply the lamest e-person I have probably ever met. Go to hell, please and thank you.

13. #193 Type3Steve, Aug 9, 2011
    FUCK YOU ****** I'M NOT A RACISST SEIG HEIL MOTHER FUCKER!' watch your ass boy!

14. #194 HollyweirdCA, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    It's spelled 'racist', one S....you racist.

15. #195 SoCali, Aug 9, 2011
    Funny because as I read this bullshit the "****** family" chapelle's show skit is playing.

16. i win? yes... yes i did.

17. fuck holly. i'll shoot his father before he even looks at me, and cut the titties off his mother, and cut holly's dick off, so whenever he looks at a sexy chick, he cries.

haha.

E-holes my ass.

18. Well, I really wasn't being bitchy at all. I even suggested you STAY prior to that comment, so I don't know where you're getting this from because it's not in the post prior to yours calling me bitchy.
    I explained to you that wasn't what we were trying to do. You were the only one asserting their opinion as fact or trying to say they were discussing facts at all.
    Your first one didn't. Your second and subsequent replies were to me and the others debating, by your own admission within the posts.
    I only proposed that after you got upset about us discussing our opinions. Some people honestly can't handle differing opinions and it's apparent you are one and that I was correct in noticing you are one from your posts. I suggested you leave so you wouldn't turn into a trollmonster like you have here. I feel as though you really should have just listened rather than try to blame your poor attitude on me. It's really unappreciated.
    It wasn't odd considering you were saying that we were pointlessly arguing in circles and proposing our opinions as facts when we weren't. I was just implying that if you don't agree with the discussion, then don't try to contribute and find a different thread to hang out in. It wasn't meant to be rude or anything. :confused_2:
    You should probably read through it a bit prior to just posting a reply in a thread. This is the kind of stuff that happens. It creates a lot of confusion and you just end up getting upset about people mistaking your reply to the OP for a contribution to the convo.
    You aren't excused in the least bit. You went way too far and disregarded too many boundaries. I actually noticed you only said some things anyway. My point wasn't that some things do change, it was that EVERYTHING changes. Nothing stays the same, not even some things. I guess you must've missed my point. :confused:
    There's nothing to prove anyway. People will see and see the fool you've made of yourself. You will undoubtedly be banned because you've blatantly disregarded the rules so carelessly. Mods only need to see your posts with all of the insults for proof and reason to ban you. I have nothing to prove. My conscious is clear. I just hope to inform you of where you turned wrong so that maybe when you return to this community, if you do, you won't make the same errors. My greatest suggestion is to maybe print out a copy of the rules and keep them by your keyboard and try to follow them. Disrespect isn't even tolerated. We want to keep this community's positive vibes flowing.
    Your apology will be accepted upon a pleasant return to the community. The problem is that it isn't fun for other users when you troll and cause problems. People get upset and you hurt people's feelings. No one likes to be insulted. It its just a forum, so no one take it seriously irl, I hope at least, but we still all have our e-reps and e-feelings. This forum is a lot more light hearted than some others, but this is partially because the rules are taken so seriously and the trolls are banished ASAP to keep the positive vibes alive. We're a community and truly treat it as such. Hopefully you can become a member of it soon, but I have a feeling you'll have a temp ban to serve out, but maybe you'll get lucky and only get an infraction. You might try PMing one of the mods and apologizing if you're sincere about it and promise not to majorly fuck up again. lol Good luck to you!

19. #199 SoCali, Aug 9, 2011
    Props for being one of the only people in the thread to act like an adult.

20. oh yeah?

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.